About the property
- House2800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
8 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 18, With Mountain Views.
MINIMUM AGE TO RENT THE PROPERTY IS 21. WE DO NOT RENT FOR HIGH SCHOOL OR PROM PARTIES.
This beautiful, spacious home is conveniently located between Hunter and Windham mountains. 10 minute drive to each mountain. The house has 3 floors, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 18 people.
First floor opens up to a large wrap around deck and includes the following:
-2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, closet, pantry room
- bedroom #1: has been turned into a play room for kids, and includes a small table with 4 chairs, a futon that can comfortably sleep one person, and plenty of toys for kids to play with. Sleeps 1 person
- bedroom #2: two twin size beds, a night stand and a double dresser. Sleeps 2 people
- third room includes a sauna. There is no bed in this room, but additional twin size mattresses are available if needed
- there is a leather sectional in the living room, which opens up to a queen sleeper sofa that can accommodate two people. Sleeps 2 people
- foosball table in the living room for your enjoyment
- 40 inch smart tv with time warner cable television and free wifi access
- additional twin size mattresses are available in the closet on the first floor, if needed.
-3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, opens up to a large outdoor deck with a barbecue and two large dining tables
- bedroom #3: queen size bed, dresser, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people
- bedroom #4: queen size bed, dresser, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people
- bedroom #5: queen size bed, dresser. Sleeps 2 people
- living room has two couches, a coffee table, a 40 inch smart tv with time warmer cable television and free wifi access. One of the couches is a sleeper sofa, which opens up to a full size bed that can sleep up to 2 people.
- kitchen includes a dinner table, a refrigerator, an electric stove with oven, a coffee maker, toaster, and a countertop oven
-third floor includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a loft and a linen closet
- bedroom #6: queen size bed, double dresser, a crib for baby, 2 bedside tables. Additional pack and play for a baby is available in the closet. Sleeps 2 people + a baby
- bedroom #7: king size bed, 2 dressers, a bedside table, crib for a baby. Sleeps 2 people + a baby
- loft: a futon opens up to a queen bed, sleeps 2 comfortably, 2 chairs, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people.
Nearby attractions include:
Skiing, snow tubing, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking, Zipline, Horseback riding, Skyride tours, ATV rides, 4x4 adventures, Zombie Hunter wars, Sightseeing.
Many festivals are also held during the summer.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
IT was great
Spacious home nicely decorated
This home was even nicer in person than it was in the pictures. We stayed here w 3 families, 7 adults and 7 kids. Plenty of room for everyone. It's perfectly located between both Hunter and Wyndham. Everyone was comfortable and we enjoyed the weekend.
Great place for multiple families
Great Stay - The Owners were wonderful! We only stayed a weekend, but the accommodations and location were optimal.
Un chalet très confortable! A very cosy house!
Nous avons passé un super WE de Noël à 3 familles dans ce grand chalet aux pièces bien distribués. Les enfants avaient l’étage du bas et les adultes les deux étages du haut: tout le monde était heureux sans se marcher sur les pieds.
Le seul petit point négatif est la taille de la table de cuisine, trop petite pour le nombre de personnes que cette maison peut accueillir. On voit que le chalet est plus fait pour l’été, avec les deux grandes tables sur la terrassse!
Le petit plus est la propriétaire, Magdalena, qui est est très gentille et fait tout pour arranger ses clients.
The 3 families of us have spent a great WE in this big and very well distributed house. The kids had the first floor and the parents the 2 other floors: everyone was happy without disturbing one another.
The only bad point is the size of the dining table. It’s really to small for the size of the house and it shows that it’s more a summer house (with the tow big tables on the terrace) than a winter one.
The bonus point is the owner, Magdalena, who is very kind and do everything to make her costumers happy!
Great weekend in Jewett.
Our family had a great time staying at the Mountain Retreat in Jewett. The house is situated in a beautiful wooded area, and we spent a lot of time sitting around the fire pit. The house had plenty of bedrooms (we had 8 adults and 5 children), and the kids really enjoyed the downstairs play and game rooms. All in all, it was a very enjoyable experience, and we would stay there again.
Great Home, very accomodating
I had a great stay with my family at this location. There were plenty of linens provided and the house itself is very clean and comfortable. The drive up the mountain is a bit treacherous, but once we arrived, the scenery was beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend this house for a weekend getaway for large families.
House is located conveniently between Hunter and Windham mountain. 10 minute drive to town. Surrounded by woods. Enjoy the beautiful views and privacy.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please keep in mind that if you are booking your stay less than 30 days prior to check in, your initial deposit is non-refundable.