|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our Spacious Condo is in the most sought after location on the eastern side of the island.
Very Spacious family living area and bedrooms allow you to really enjoy your vacation stay. The spacious outdoor balconies with amazing direct ocean views are one of a kind.
Just Released! All Summer months are now open for bookings, so reserve early to get the dates you want! You can submit your reservation request and book dates directly online with only a 50 percent payment upfront. If you have any additional questions, feel free to call or send us a message.
A Very Spacious Condo! A True Gem! Most Amazing Direct Ocean Views! Best Location on the Island!
• Top Guest Reviews: All guests that have stayed with us are impressed by the spacious family room, bedrooms, and large balconies. The cleanliness, location, and views of our Condo are superb. Comments made: "it's amazing, a gem, a secret I want to keep to myself, relaxing, very comfortable, warm/inviting, and breathtaking!..."
Another special detail about our Condo is that it is very clean--if you are picky about where you stay, then this is the Condo for you. Our cleaning process is very strict and we personally perform the quality assurance to make sure your stay is a comfortable one.
• Most importantly, we take much pride in having you stay with us, we treat you like family; this is what sets us apart from other lower priced Condos in the area of Fajardo.
**This unit is located in the only building within the complex with a direct view of the ocean and mountains. The pictures are one thing but the experience staying here is truly amazing.
** FAJARDO is Voted as a top 'Must Do, Must See place/destination in Puerto Rico by the island's official magazine of Puerto Rico Tourism; Bienvenidos (Welcome Magazine).
• Caribbean mediterranean style condo with resort style amenities.
• Unit is Fully Air Conditioned* throughout the main living areas and bedrooms. This is very important as most other Condos do not offer Full A/C coverage in living/dining/kitchen areas. *Always compare this when looking for the right Condo to stay.
• Full direct ocean front views to the islands of Icacos, Palominos, Culebra, and north atlantic sea. This is a private corner unit, so you have panoramic views from all rooms. Note: you have direct ocean and neighboring islands views from the master bedroom, both balcony areas, the family room, kitchen, and the breakfast area. You will also have mountain views from the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Yes, this condo is trully amazing!
• Lush tropical foliage and ocean front views are combined (tranquil setting is inviting and sets this unit apart from that high elevation feeling you get from other condos).
• Most unique feature: this unit is very unique and provides breathtaking views. The constant coastal breeze will make you want to spend hours or the entire day on the balcony. Napping is allowed!
• Quick stair access or elevator (you don’t have to spend time waiting for the elevator, your choice of course.)
• Superbly clean unit and meticulously maintained by owners.
• High Speed Internet, WIFI throughout Condo!
• Free parking for two (2) vehicles.
• Location, Location, Location - fajardo shopping, supermarket, restaurants, pharmacies, and movie theaters no more than 10 minutes by car. Local restaurants and boat/sail/catamaran charter marinas are a short 5 minute drive from the complex.
• Convenience of Travel and Purchasing:
1- No Passport Required - Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory.
2- Currency: U.S. Dollar
3- Local P.R. residents are the friendliest people; highlighted by a popular travel magazine.
• Bedroom Configuration:
- Spacious Master bedroom - 1 King size bed (with new premium level mattress), with private bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen size bed (with new premium level mattress), easily accommodates two adults.
- Bedroom 3 - Twin over Twin size bunk beds, and 1 - Full size futon bed.
• Key Features:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with smooth-top range, refridgerator,
microwave, and stainless steel dishwasher.
- Spacious private double area balconies.
- Fully Air Conditioned - all living areas and bedrooms are A/C equipped.
• General Policies (detailed condominium policies will be
emailed once unit is confirmed).
- Minimum age of 25 yrs. old to book this Condo.
- You can submit your reservation request directly online (pay only 50% of the total cost to lock your dates now and pay the rest 30 days before arrival), also call or send us a message if you have any additional questions.
Owners were born and raised in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Richard, is a U.S. Air Force veteran who wants others to enjoy this paradise he has always called home.
Richard purchased this condo in 2014
Since young kids we always admired what this coastal town had to offer. Now having the opportunity to own a piece of paradise and share with others is truly a blessing. We invite you to come and see for yourself why is it that we call it the Enchanted Island (La Isla del Encanto).
Very Spacious rooms, living areas, and outdoor balconies. With the Most amazing ocean views in Pena Mar Ocean Club. Relaxing setting that will make you realize, you are now in Paradise! This will be a memorable experience for the entire family!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The condo was excellent. Beautiful balcony views. Very comfortable, clean, and well maintained. The complex had 3 private pools and my kids enjoyed all of them numerous times. The location was excellent. Close to beaches (we loved Luquillo Beach), El Yunque rainforest, shopping, restaurants, and only an hour drive to the forts in San Juan. Richard was a great host and promptly answered all of my questions regarding the condo and suggestions regarding what to do/where to go in Puerto Rico. Richard responds very quickly via text, emails, and phone calls. The whole experience was really enjoyable.
We stayed a week at this location in Fajardo and had a wonderful time. The property was clean and comfortable. The location is central to the Fajardo beaches, ferry terminal to the islands and the Bio bay. I really enjoyed the constant breeze coming off the ocean. I loved sitting out on the balcony and enjoying the ocean view in the evenings.
The real difference with this property is the owner. He communicates before the stay to make sure he can do all he can to be ready for you. He stays in touch during the stay. He even sent his Aunt with some medicine when my wife got sick. He also wants to hear your comments after the stay to improve things for the next group. We really felt that he cared for us and he wants to make the experience great for all that come to the property.
I would highly recommend this property.
Richards Fajardo condo was exactly as advertised. All the rooms were very comfortable and had functional modern AC. There was a closet stocked with the beach essentials including beach towels and chairs (side note - we preferred the Luquillo beach to Fajardo). Nice kitchen with all the necessities including a large griddle for pancakes. The best part was the balcony. The view was amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed morning sunsets there with a cup of coffee. There are a couple of restaurants near by and one of them had live music a few of the nights that we were there and the sounds wafted into the condo. A nice touch to end the evening on the balcony while kiddos slept in the rear bedroom. This was our first time using VRBO and Richard could not have been a better host. He was extremely responsive and trust me, we asked a lot of questions. We had a pair of birthdays to celebrate and Richard worked with us to arrange for a bottle of champagne on ice and balloons in the condo ready for our arrival. The condo complex was quite large but was very quiet while we were there. There are multiple pools but we found that we liked and used the large middle infinity pool the most. We took advantage of the tennis courts and Richard had a nice pair of rackets and balls for us to use. The condo is on the second floor but has both a nearby elevator and stairway. Overall we would recommend this property and Richard as a host to anyone.
We truly loved our stay. The Condo is in a great location close by to all the eastern island water activties, rain forest, local beaches, eco tours, and artesian food restaurants. The Condo has everything you need to really enjoy your stay.
The condo was great. Enough room for all of us to be comfortable. No complaints about the accommodations. Only issue was location. If your ok driving to get most places then you will love this place. Richard was great as well. Any questions I had he answered as soon as he was able to. Also, if you want to book excursions out of the marina, book them a few weeks in advance. They book up fast.
We enjoyed the well appointed condo and the location was convenient to everything we needed and enjoyed. After exploring the area each day it was wonderful to return to our lovely condo and beautiful view and ocean breeze! A grand experience for us 4 senior citizens. Thank you Richard for all your help and suggestions.
Are you truly ready for vacation/island adventure? Our Condo offers many amenities, also attractions and activities very close by.
- Gated 24hr Security for peace of mind.
- Elevators in all units.
- Only two condo apartment units per floor.
- Granite countertops.
- This unit has 2 spacious area balconies with Direct Ocean views. Larger than nearby luxury resorts offer.
- Beach gear included (large beach towels, beach cooler with wheels, beach chairs).
- Fast WiFi throughout Apartment.
- Three Resort Syle Pools (1- Infinity Pool w Jacuzzi, 1- Pool with built in water flowing slide, 1- Pool shaped like a sailboat).
- Full Gym (Air Conditioned).
- Basketball and Tennis Courts are available.
- Tennis Rackets and balls provided.
- Our Spacious Condo is located in the most sought after location on the eastern side of the island.
- Only 30 - 40 minute drive to San Juan
- 20 minutes from El Yunque Rainforest (the only tropical rainforest protected by the U.S. Forest Service).
- 10 minutes to Luquillo Beach (Luquillo's premier beach) and Food Kiosks Row (a local favorite).
- 3 minutes to The Conquistador Resort and Hotel Spa/Golf Course.
- 5 minutes to Seven Seas Beach (Fajardo's premier beach).
- Across the street is Villa Marina where a wide range of sailboats, catamaran, and sea charters take you to the close by, clear water islands of Icacos, Palominos, and Palominito.
Catamaran Information Links:
Catamarans sail out daily out of Villa Marina right across from the Pena Mar Ocean Club condominiums.
- 5 minutes from the Fajardo Ferry which will take you to the islands of Vieques and Culebra (daily trips to/from to explore these bigger islands).
- 6 minutes from the Las Cabezas de San Juan (Natural Preserve that features a Lighthouse, mangroves, and the bioluminescent lagoon). Reservations are required way in advance to take the tour.
- 7 minutes from the nightly Bioluminescent Bay eco tours by Kayak (this is located 1.5 mile after Seven Seas beach) reservations are required.
Fajardo is famous for it's outgoing people, also, it is the best location for day sailing trips to the nearby island cays where you can enjoy activities such as:
- Sun Bathing
- Catamaran sailing - feasting and enjoying the scenery (included in the sail fee).
- Lastly, the Seafood in the local area restaurants are fresh and delicious.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Security Dep.||$250|
Winter Special days now available. *Rates for holiday/peak periods during the months of July, November, December, and January may be higher (please inquire for the actual rates). Rates are subject to change until reservation is booked. Call owner for any additional information.
50% of rental total amount* is due upon reserving the Condo, the other 50% is due 30 days before your arrival date (per rental agreement). Pay Securely with Credit Card or E-Check on HomeAway (preferred). Tax Rate is 7%. Note: $250.00 Security Deposit is fully refundable (per rental agreement).