|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Long Beach, famous for its amazing attractions, exciting water sports, and endless piers, is the ideal destination for your next California getaway! Centrally located downtown (one block from The Museum of Latin American Art) near restaurants, museums, and major attractions, this spectacular vacation rental apartment allows you to experience the best of Long Beach!
With 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, and enough accommodations to comfortably sleep 4 guests, you've found the perfect space for a couple or small family traveling together. This first-floor unit is easily accessible through a gated courtyard, providing you with a safe and quiet setting, while still being close to the area’s most renowned attractions. You’ll find the completely renovated interior to be impeccably decorated, featuring modern furnishings, tile floors, and designer area rugs. This wonderful apartment also comes with all the comforts of home, including in-unit laundry machines, nice linens and towels, an ironing board, wireless internet access, and so much more. Spend your downtime lounging in the bright living room, reading a good book, or watching your favorite show on the 70-inch flat screen TV with access to international channels and Netflix streaming. When you’re not out trying one of the area’s outstanding local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen, fully equipped with a stainless steel double door fridge, gas stove top, ice maker, and an abundance of cooking accessories. Upon your arrival, the kitchen will be stocked with complimentary items such as coffee, cream, refreshments, and fruits, for your convenience. At the end of the day, retreat to the lovely master bedroom to rest up for another eventful day. With plush sleeping arrangements, down feather comforters and comfy down pillows, you’re practically guaranteed a good night’s sleep!
Ideally situated for business travelers and families looking to explore Long Beach, this apartment is conveniently within minutes of everything the area has to offer. The Museum of Latino American Art is only 2 blocks away, as well as the art district and Long Beach Museum of Art, which is situated only a few minutes' drive from the apartment, so you can easily spend the day delving into history and culture. Enjoy shopping and sightseeing at The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, or spend the afternoon touring the Aquarium of the Pacific and Beach. On Friday nights, stroll through the neighborhood’s farmers market, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife at the bars and restaurants nearby. The kids are sure to love a trip to Disneyland and Universal Resorts, both reachable within 35 minutes of the apartment. You’ll also be just 1 mile from the Long Beach Convention Center, 10 minutes from Cal State University-Long Beach, and 22 miles from the Los Angeles Airport. Regardless of how you spend your time in Long Beach, this fantastic apartment will serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with Netflix streaming, hair dryer, ironing board, and down comforters
- Phenomenal location - close to restaurants, museums, shopping, Disneyland, and more!
- Complimentary items included: Cream, teas, chocolate mix, fruit, refreshments, seasonings, and toiletries
- A crib, stroller, baby bathtub, and highchair are available for an additional fee
- Airport pickup and housekeeping service can be arranged with the owner for an additional fee
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A copy of a valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and credit card is required before arrival
- No smoking
- $20/person/night extra person fee for groups over 2 guests
- $50 Fee Per Stay for Crib w/Bedding (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for High Chair (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for Baby Bathtub (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for Stroller (Optional)
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
This rental was a comfortable fit for 2 people and has nice upgrades/amenities. We did not feel comfortable with the location if we wanted to stay out later or walk at night. Parking spot was really tight, barking dog in next apartment over, cable reception not the best, Netflix reception also challenging, and we did not appreciate the amount of bugs we killed each day. We are clean people and don't feel this rental was worth the price.