Long Beach, famous for its amazing attractions, exciting water sports, and endless piers is the ideal destination for your next California getaway! Centrally located downtown (one block from The Museum of Latin American Art) near restaurants, museums, and major attractions, this spectacular 1- bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment allows you and up to 3 guests to experience the best of Long Beach!
With 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, and enough accommodations to comfortably sleep 4 guests, you've found the perfect space for a couple or small family traveling together. This first-floor unit is easily accessible through a gated courtyard, providing you with a safe and quiet setting while still being close to the area's most renowned attractions. You'll find the completely renovated interior to be impeccably decorated, featuring modern furnishings, tile floors, and designer area rugs. This wonderful apartment also comes with all the comforts of home, including in-unit laundry machines, nice linens and towels, an ironing board, wireless internet access, and so much more. Spend your downtime lounging in the bright living room, reading a good book, or watching your favorite show on the 70-inch flat screen TV with access to international channels and Netflix streaming. When you're not out trying one of the area's outstanding local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen, fully equipped with a stainless steel double door fridge, gas stove top, ice maker, and an abundance of cooking accessories. Upon your arrival, the kitchen will be stocked with complimentary items such as coffee, cream, refreshments, and fruits, for your convenience. At the end of the day, retreat to the lovely master bedroom to rest up for another eventful day. With plush sleeping arrangements, down feather comforters and comfy down pillows, you're guaranteed a good night's sleep!
Ideally situated for business travelers and families looking to explore Long Beach, this apartment is conveniently within minutes of everything the area has to offer. The Museum of Latino American Art is only 2 blocks away, as well as the art district and Long Beach Museum of Art, which is situated only a few minutes' drive from the apartment, so you can easily spend the day delving into history and culture. Enjoy shopping and sightseeing at The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, or spend the afternoon touring the Aquarium of the Pacific and Beach. On Friday nights, stroll through the neighborhood's farmers market, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife at the bars and restaurants nearby. The kids are sure to love a trip to Disneyland and Universal Resorts, both reachable within 35 minutes of the apartment. You'll also be just 1 mile from the Long Beach Convention Center, 10 minutes from Cal State University-Long Beach, and 22 miles from the Los Angeles Airport. Regardless of how you spend your time in Long Beach, this fantastic apartment will serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with Netflix streaming, hair dryer, ironing board, and down comforters
- Phenomenal location - close to restaurants, museums, shopping, Disneyland, and more!
- Complimentary items included: Cream, teas, chocolate mix, fruit, refreshments, seasonings, and toiletries
- A crib, stroller, baby bathtub, and highchair are available for an additional fee
- Airport pickup and housekeeping service can be arranged with the owner for an additional fee
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A copy of a valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and credit card is required before arrival
- No smoking
- $20/person/night extra person fee for groups over 2 guests
- $50 Fee Per Stay for Crib w/Bedding (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for High Chair (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for Baby Bathtub (Optional)
- $10 Per Stay for Stroller (Optional)
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply