• A fully refundable damage deposit required for every reservation in the amount of $200. Larger amounts required for younger aged groups at owner's discretion. Must be 25 years of age or older to rent home. Under 25 years old must have a parent willing to take rent the home and take responsibility for the group.
• $300 rental deposit required to confirm reservation. Reservations are not confirmed until payment is made. Full payment required within 30 days of check in.
• Pets welcome – must be notified in advance of pet and appropriate pet fee must be paid.
Our home is located in the private, amenity filled community of Towamensing Trails. The area is home to many major Pocono attractions such as skiing, indoor water parks, paintball, white water rafting, horseback riding, state parks, Historic Jim Thorpe, Pocono Raceway and golfing all within a short drive from our home.
Our community offers the following amenities:
• 190 acre spring fed lake – considered one of the cleanest in the Poconos
• A well maintained, clean, sandy beach
• Community pool
• Sand volleyball
• Clubhouse with restaurant
• Game room and arcade
• Boat rentals
This home was recently renovated and offers an open floor plan which is great for entertaining. The kitchen has been updated with artistic green cabinetry, and granite counter tops. The kitchen is well stocked with all the kitchen appliances and cookware you could need. The large back deck is a great spot for summer time star gazing, and a great location to watch the wildlife that visit the back yard regularly. The planked walls in the kitchen and baths, as well as the unique custom oak flooring throughout the living area, creates a very comfortable space. The choice of decorations, colors, and overall design of this home give it a rustic modern feel.
Whether looking for adventure, a romantic weekend, a secluded getaway, or just to celebrate life with friends, our home is ideally located, and will be one you want to return to.