|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
A two story villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms and secluded pool.
Wha make us so special?
The pool screen is surrounded by huge hibiscus plants and bougainvillea that provide seclusion when you are relaxing.
Altantis is on the small, exclusive gated community of High Grove, which has a Mediterranean feel. The villa is far from small, though you will have nearly 2,400 square feet to relax in. The Clubhouse is situated at the entrance to High Grove and has a large lounge area with massive TV, a huge swimming pool and spa, a library where you can borrow books for your stay, a fitness room and pool table. You can book tickets there for all the attractions at competative prices and there are themed evenings for entertainment and to meet others staying at High Grove. Opposite the Clubhouse is a play area for the younder children to have fun if they have any energy left!
High Grove is a 35 minute drive from Orlando Airport and situated on Highway 27, just a few hundred yards north of the junction with Highway 192, so it is very close to everything you want to experience in Disney - Disney World itself, Universal Studios, Sea World, International Drive, several Championship Golf courses and fishing lakes and of course the Malls - Orlando Premium Outlet is only 15 minutes drive away with enough choice to keep you going back again and again for fantastic bargains. There is a huge choice of restaurants, crazy golf, go karting and places to have fun along Highway 192. Even closer, just a couple minutes away are shopping areas where you will find Walmart, Publix and Winn Dixie, pharmacies, banks, opticians - in fact shops to cater for all of your needs, with takeways - Chinese, Pizza, etc.. If you don't want to cook. If you do, the villa has a fully equipped kitchen where you can boil an egg or even cook a full roast dinner with no problem! There is even a dishwasher so you don't have to work too hard!
We have a no smoking policy . Facilities:
- A unique, welcoming, comfortable villa with leather sofas, large TV, DVD, CD player
- King master suite with en suite bathroom, queen room that can be en suite or can be shared with the other two twin bedded rooms and a toilet and sink downstairs
- TV's in three bedrooms (we thought that parents might like to be able to put children to bed and have less temptations to stay awake!)
- Nintendo Wii Console with Wii Sports game
- Free wireless internet access
- Free local and national telephone calls
- Utility room with washer, dryer and ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, electric can opener, toaster
- Dining area for more formal dining
- Fantastic Games room with pool table, basketball and darts
- Beautiful secluded 26' x 13' lit pool where you can sit in the sun on the loungers or table and chairs where you can have lunch or just sit in the shade for a while. The whole area is screened from the insects but not from the sun and all doors leading onto the pool have alarms so your children are offered extra protection.
- You will not be disappointed!!!