It's easy to understand why South Lake Tahoe is such a popular travel destination for locals and visitors alike. With world-renowned ski resorts, a lively town, and the largest alpine lake in the country, there's a little something for everyone to enjoy here. Stay at this spacious 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin with room to sleep 8 and let this magnificent area become the backdrop for a truly fantastic, once-in-a-lifetime vacation!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Located in a quiet neighborhood, the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation, this residence is an ideal size and layout for families or close friends traveling together. Newly remodeled, this cabin features 2 updated bathrooms and a brand new fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, all the little things to make your stay enjoyable (toaster, blender, coffeemaker, etc) and gorgeous tile floors.
You'll find everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay throughout the home's 1,400 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, including in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access, and ceiling fans to keep you cool during warm days.
Look forward to sipping your morning coffee on the plush living room couch, or in front of the gas fireplace. You'll love hosting barbecues with your companions out on the deck extending off the kitchen, while the kids play arcade games in the loft.
With direct access to Bijou Community Park right behind the yard, the kids can go to the playground or play disk golf until dinner is served. Afterward, gather around the 42-inch flat-screen TV to watch your favorite cable show. Don't worry about having to agree on just one show though - there are 3 more flat-screen TVs located in the bedrooms!
You certainly won't have to venture far from the cabin to experience everything that makes Lake Tahoe so incredible! Countless attractions and a seemingly endless supply of year-round activities can be found within just 10 minutes of the property.
In the summertime, head over to gorgeous Lake Tahoe beaches to spend the day boating or swimming through the aquamarine waters. Paddleboards and kayaks are always available for rent, providing even more exciting ways to further explore the lake. Hiking and mountain biking are also popular activities during the warmer months, and you'll find plenty of pristine trails throughout the surrounding Sierra Nevadas.
When the area becomes snowy, grab one of the sleds or saucers provided at the cabin and have a blast gliding through the freshly powdered hills. Heavenly Ski Resort is the ultimate place to go to experience world-class skiing and snowboarding through phenomenal alpine terrain. If you feel like venturing further from the cabin, Sierra Ski Resort is located only 25 minutes away and offers additional opportunities for snow activities.
No matter the season, downtown South Lake Tahoe is always bustling with exciting activity! From vibrant casinos and nightclubs to outstanding restaurants and quaint boutiques, you'll definitely want to spend an evening out on the town.
All the conveniences of home can be found just 5 minutes away at the local shopping center with grocery stores, a pizza parlor, wine and cheese shop, and much more. No matter what season you plan to visit, this exceptional South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a recently remodeled, fully equipped kitchen, 2 updated bathrooms, gas fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, gas grill, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, game loft w/ arcade games and foosball table, and more
- You can't beat this amazing location! Steps from Bijou Community Park and within 10 minutes of Tahoe beaches, skiing, casinos, and restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Quiet hours are strongly enforced by area rangers between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. A $2,000 fine will be imposed on guests if a noise violation is issued during these times
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Vacation Home (VHR) Permit #007633
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited