|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This rental is a recently renovated 3 bed 2 bath house with a fully equipped kitchen. It is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood a stone throw's away from hospitals (there is one on the same block!), banks, shopping, supermarkets, and the highway. Downtown Nicosia is 7-10 minutes by car. A bus stop with buses going to downtown is located on the next block. A taxi to downtown can run between 8-10 euros.
Two amazing hosts who will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The house features
- 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms (both have showers not a bathtub)
- 3 super comfortable beds (1 king, 1 queen, and 1 queen-size convertible futon)
- back and front patios with natural fencing providing privacy.
- fully equipped kitchen
- formal dining room
- two living rooms
- a fireplace
- heating and air conditioning
- Wireless internet
Cleaning service is available upon request and for an extra fee of 6-8 euros/hour and payable on site.
I'm a PhD student in the US helping my parents rent out what used to be their primary residence in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The house keeps amazingly cool in the summer months. Located near amenities and services.
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
The only thing we are strict about is no smoking inside the house. Outside is perfectly fine. Also, no pets. Thank you!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.