Spectacular 180 Degree Mountain Views, 3-Bedroom, 3-Bath, Premium Amenities, Spa
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This was our 2nd time staying here and it was just as enjoyable as the first time! The house and it’s views are truly stunning and absolutely every little detail has been thought of. The beds and couches are very comfortable and the spa was the perfect way to end the day after lots of walking at Santa’s Village and Storyland! Our family will definitely be back!
Fabulous home with amazing views!
We were lucky enough to be the first guests to rent this beautiful home several years ago and have come back every year since! This home is still as clean and new as the first time we stayed here! David has thought of everything you could possibly need when renting a vacation home and always adds such a nice touch with a thoughtful gift waiting for you when you arrive! The jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the white mountains is such an amazing view! We love this home and always look forward to our next visit!
The house was beautiful, clean, and had everything my family and I needed for our weekend ski trip.
Beautifully decorated, immaculate stunner with the most amazing mountain views!
Our extended family, 4 adults and 3 children, stayed for a week...and we were sad to leave. We could have stayed a second week easily! The house is beautiful, with high end appliances and spa quality amenities provided. The view from the living room and the hot tub cannot be beat. The mountain view provides a serene and wonderful backdrop for your cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening.
Attitash is only a few short minutes away and the drive to Cranmore and downtown North Conway just about 15 minutes, so quite convenient to all the area has to offer.
The owners make the rental process very easy and were very accommodating, easy to contact with questions.
Our experience with this rental was simply awesome.
This house was a great space for a winter getaway!
Great and convenient location to skiing and winter activities. We loved that there was a full downstairs for our teens to hang out while the grownups relaxed upstairs by the fire. Hot tub is a great addition. Fully equipped kitchen makes cooking easy for the whole crew. We would definitely stay here again.
Great location and stellar amenities
After 2 days of skiing this house was perfect. The couches were soft the fireplace cozy and the hot tub was soothing. We’ll definitely consider going back.
Beautiful Mountain Home with Uninterrupted Panoramic Mountain and Valley Views of the White Mountain National Forest. Beautiful setting, premium amenities, quiet upscale location, only minutes away from everything the White Mountains National Forest and North Conway area have to offer.
Sitting high on a ridge surrounded on three sides by the White Mountain National Forest, this mountain home boasts stunning uninterrupted southern views from Attitash Resort to Crawford Notch and beyond. Located in a quiet, upscale setting close to all local activities and amenities; only minutes to the White Mountain National Forest, Attitash Resort, Saco River, North Conway and Mount Washington.
From spring through autumn enjoy the spectacular views from the expansive deck, great room, or the large 3-season screen porch while relaxing or dining. In winter, sit in the great room next to a roaring wood fire while watching the snow fall on the valley below. In any season, enjoy the six person spa on the deck under the stars.
Featuring premium furnishings throughout the home, gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, two fireplaces, huge deck with 6 person spa, and a 3-season screen porch with comfortable wicker seating and dining, this home has it all. With three bedrooms that can accommodate up to four adults and four or more children, and three full bathrooms and bonus room, our home is the perfect retreat for one or two families with children.
Home details / amenities:
• Secluded, upscale, quiet neighborhood, surrounded on three sides by the White Mountain National Forest.
• Only minutes to the Saco River, North Conway, Mount Washington, Storyland,
• Great Room/kitchen: Vaulted ceiling, a wall of South facing windows with extraordinary views overlooking the valley and mountains, large wood fireplace, 46” LED HD TV with HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime video on-demand, Sonos sound system, with internet radio access, or personal playlists from your smart phone or computer.
• WiFi and hard-line Ethernet ports in bedrooms and Great-room.
• Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances and fully equipped with all the essentials
• Kitchen island for dining, socializing
• Large dining table seating for 8
• Master Bedroom: Premium pillow top King bed, premium cotton sheets, down comforter and down pillows, walk-in closet, mountain views.
• Master Bath: Luxurious soaking tub with spectacular mountain views, tiled shower with rain forest shower head
• Guest Bedroom: Queen premium mattress, down pillows and comforter.
• 3rd Bedroom: 2 – Twin over twin bunk beds.
• Bonus/Family Room: Large comfortable seating area with mountain views, gas Fireplace, 65” LED HD Flat screen TV, full bathroom.
• 3 Season Screen Porch: 4-6 – person dining table, wicker lounge seating with fabulous mountain views.
• Deck: 6 person premium spa, deck lounge furniture, incredible mountain views and spectacular night skies, gas grill.
• North Conway 25 minutes
• Storyland 15 minutes
• Attitash Mountain Resort 5 minutes, with year round activities
• Bretton Woods Resort 30 minutes
• Cranmore 25 minutes
• Pinkham Notch 25 minutes
• White Mountain National Forest Trailhead - 1 mile
• Appalachian Trail trailheads - 15 minutes
• Saco River private access with great swimming hole: 3 minutes
• Cycling: World class cycling in and around North Conway and more challenging routes through the mountain passes with miles long extended climbs and descents.
• Hiking/backpacking, canoe/kayaking, alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, fishing, Autumn fall foliage, art galleries, shopping, premium shopping outlets, causal to fine dining, antiquing, and best of all….quiet relaxation with fantastic mountain views any time of the year.
White Mountains National Forest
Appalachain Trail Heads
Premium Outlet Shopping
Attitash Mountain Resort
Cranmore Mountain Ski Area
Bretton Woods Ski and Golf Resort
Black Mountain Ski Area
Mt. Washington Cog Train
North Conway Scenic Train
Mount Washington Hotel