This quiet, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome is ideally located on Silverado Resort and Spa's Golf Course. It is located at the base of the celebrated Silverado Trail, home to many of the area's fine wineries and restaurants, and an easy 1 hour drive from San Francisco. With accommodations to sleep up to 10 guests, this property is a rare find in the Silverado community. It is terrific for 1-2 families or a group of friends on a wine country getaway.
This ground floor 1-story townhouse offers plenty of privacy. It is a comfortable spot for a group of friends or a family group. For families with children there is a pack-n-play, childrens dvds, books, and some toys. Situated on the Silverado Resort's Golf Course, you'll admire peaceful views of pristine green space and gorgeous hill scenery as you enjoying eating outside on the patio, with outdoor seating and table space for 8.
You'll have access to 2 private pools (seasonal) and 2 hard-surface tennis courts (for use of guests staying in the townhome community) 1 block from the townhouse, allowing you to enjoy the lovely Napa Valley weather. (Please note, use of the pool complex next to the Silverado club house and access to tee-times is not included through this rental.)
When you're not dining out at one of the Napa Valley's renowned restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances and cooking accessories. The master suite has a king-sized bed, the second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, perfect for kids or space for a group of friends. The living room couch pulls out to make a queen-sized bed, should you need this extra sleeping space.
You'll love this home's phenomenal location. If you are attending a wedding or corporate event at Silverado Resort, the proximity couldn't be better! Bring out your inner wine connoisseur as you tour award-winning wineries in the Napa Valley and nearby Sonoma Valley. Enjoy the huge selection of fine restaurants in Napa Valley, or pamper yourself at the Silverado Spa or one of the other lovely wine country spas.
Visit the quaint old town center of the city of Napa offering numerous restaurants and eclectic boutiques, only a 10-minute drive. Take the beautiful 45 minute drive up the Silverado Trail - stopping at wineries along the way - to the charming town of Calistoga, where you can unwind in hot springs and mud baths. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, you're bound to have a once-in-a-lifetime vacation at this lovely Napa vacation rental townhome.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 50" flat screen TV and DVD player, outdoor dining seating for 8 on the patio, 2 pack-n-plays, and access to 2 private seasonal community pools and 2 private community tennis courts 1 block from the townhouse!
- Lovely location! Situated on the beautiful Silverado Golf Course and surrounded by Napa's finest restaurants and wineries
- At the base of the celebrated Silverado Trail, only a few minutes drive from downtown Napa, and 45 minutes from Calistoga, Sonoma Valley and Lake Berryessa
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 4 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Quiet hours after 10 pm
- No music on exterior patios due because the property is right on the golf course
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply