About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Apartment in South Yarra, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
Note: All properties have a 1 week minimum between 15th December and 15th January with a higher, seasonal rate this is for all homes.
Premium Executive Standard designer 2 double bedrooms with built in robes. 2 bathrooms (x1 central bathroom & x1 additional, a ensuite in master bedroom)
The sunlit open plan living / meals area has AMAZING VIEW - 180 degrees, through the very large windows and balcony access. West/North aspect.
Fantastic views of city and surrounds.
The residence features:
* Two queen size bedrooms both with built in robes
* Spacious Open plan living and dining room
* Spacious balcony with 180 degree views
* Quality finishes with stylish European Blanco appliances and gas cooking
* Two spacious designer bathrooms (one as ensuite)
* Euro laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for both heating and cooling
- pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- dining table for 6 guests
- generous living / dining area leading out to a large balcony with AMAZING views
- LARGE LCD TV
- Broadband WIFI/Internet throughout apartment.
- split system heating / cooling (AC) in living room and bedroom(s)
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking. Reserved space for your car
- 2nd bathroom (central + ensuite as well)
* Heated rooftop gymnasium, pool and sitting area with 360 degree views of the city, Yarra River, Royal Botanic Gardens and Port Phillip Bay
The exclusive near new development is located in the heart of South Yarra with trendy cafes, bars, boutique retailers, the Yarra River and public transport options metres from your end
All around, premium executive standard and premium designer 2br + 2bath apartment in South Yarras absolute heart.
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shoppings the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. Theres also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburbs easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarras not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
Super central location.
- Trams almost at front door. short ride to CBD and surrounds
- South Yarra railway station is around corner / next door (6mins to CBD)
- Yarra walking/riding trails close by, walk to CBD or AAMI Park/Melbourne Park/MCG/Hi Sense Area.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: USD 80 per stay Additional Guests: USD 16 per night (after 4 guests) Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)