About the property
- Apartment68 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Apartment in South Yarra, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6
please note: our apartments/homes are listed on various websites around the world, we do our best to keep calendars accurate/synced with central reservation system in terms of availability and pricing. we take care to ensure this for convenience of guest and host but occasionally availability and or rates may not be 100% accurate. I recommend you sending me a message to check dates/pricing. Thanks, look forward to assisting you! Alex , Unique Short Stays, South Yarra
Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
This 2bedroom apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or at one of the nearby hospitals, or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events...
Almost at the gates of Melbourne High School, SEE comprises of 74 apartments over 14 levels and is set in the Forrest Hill precinct of South Yarra, an area formerly home to commercial and light industrial development. The factories are disappearing and Forrest Hill is being reinvented as a trendy residential hub on the doorstep of the Chapel Street and Toorak Road shopping and dining strips.
- x 2 Double Bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
sleeping arrangements: we customise based on your request. We have additional foldup/inflatable singles/doubles (for 4guests+)
- designer central bathroom
- LCD TV + DVD
- generous designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. Draw dishwasher
- Built in full size fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer! - some pods included.
- dining table for 4 guests
- generous open plan living / dining area leading out to a generous balcony with a nice view and outdoor table. Level 13!
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking.
- euro laundry with push button washer unit
- small study desk
- x1 undercover/secure car space
- Our boutique residence has a spectacular rooftop garden, with views out to Port Philip Bay and back to the, MCG, AAMI Park & CBD. This tranquil garden setting has seating BBQ facilities, and refrigeration facilities.
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a short distance you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
A fantastic designer/modern apartment in South Yarras absolute heart.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Chapel St, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 3-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shoppings the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. Theres also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburbs easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarras not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
We also offer airport pick ups and returns for Interstate and International travelers, please feel free to enquire about this service.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
please note: bedding/linen. for standard pricing (up to 5 guests) we supply x2 bedding/linen for x2 queen/double beds. If you would like extra linen, we can have delivered from commercial laundry for extra $30 delivery/hire fee. We will call/email you to reconfirm sleeping config requirements with you in week leading up to your stay. PETS: Incur extra $25 Surcharge/Stay Fee.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 8, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Alex was a great host, very helpful, happy and he went out of his way to ensure we settled in very
Alex was a great host, very helpful, happy and he went out of his way to ensure we settled in very easily.
The apartment was lovely, just as it is described with great views in every room. We used the communal gym and pool and sauna. Very enjoyable.
A great location, spent time shopping in Chappel Street enjoyed the restaurants and used the train nearby to go to the city.
A great stay
Perfect location , amazing views and close to everything. I would would stay here again.
Perfect location , amazing views and close to everything.
I would would stay here again.
There was some issue about car park for 3 days of our 4 days trip!!! Host tried to solve it and
There was some issue about car park for 3 days of our 4 days trip!!! Host tried to solve it and finally did. Due to this problem we received some refund.
Had some issues at the start of the trip with our apparently. Host was good in keeping us informed
Had some issues at the start of the trip with our apparently. Host was good in keeping us informed and reorganising alternative accomodation until ours was ready.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: USD 104 per stay Additional Guests: USD 12 per night (after 5 guests) Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)