|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Our charming 1 bedroom rustic log cabins are beautiful and well decorated. They offer a queen size bed and a queen size sleeper sofa with accommodations for up to 4 people. The cabin has vaulted ceilings, kitchenette, and all rustic wood, situated in a peaceful wooded setting just off of Gretna Drive, a few blocks from two shopping malls, theaters and all Branson's best attractions.
This cabin comes equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee pot. High speed Wi-Fi is included, as well as a flat screen TV/Monitor, Apple TV
THERE IS NO CABLE TV OR TV ANTENNA. You can bring your own devices; dvd player, antenna, ipad, etc...
*This cabin is perfect for a romantic weekend, or a peaceful family getaway
We enjoyed the cabin and had good service when we needed help. The only few suggestions we have are:
* better lighting in main room
* more toilet paper one roll not enough
* some end tables for drinks in bedroom and main room
* better pillows
Addressing these few things would have gotten you a 5 star rating! We will be back again! Thank you!
The only thing I wish happened was that there was no housekeeping during our stay. We had to figure out how to empty our trash and we called the owner for clean towels and more sheets for the hideaway bed. Also, since there is no oven, a grill (shared or not) would be great.
Would stay again, but not for a long duration, due to the lack of trash cans, towels and sheets.
We love it here! This is our third stay at the Cabins! They never disappoint! It is clean, private and close to all area attractions. We will be back again!
Nice little cozy cabin. Perfect for a couple's getaway. Extremely clean and tidy.
The property itself is very nice. It is new construction and decorated like it is out of a Pinterest board. The location is convenient yet secluded. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because it was lacking some key elements that would be easy to remedy but caused inconvenience and some discomfort. I have them listed below.
- No blanket for the pull out sofa bed, sheets only.
- All pillows were very thing. They appear to be the cheap pillows you find at Walmart and they are well past needing to be replaced.
- Sheets were very close to needing to be replaced.
- Wifi was average at best. Had to reboot the wifi router several times and when it did work, the speeds were not that great.
- No hand soap in dispenser in the bathroom
- No extra trash bags. There was a box for extra bags but it happened to be empty
- No live TV however they do have an Apple TV so we were able to sign in with our Netflix account which made the kids happy.
Would I stay there again? Only if the issues above have been addressed. They could be fixed very easily but they were bothersome enough that I would not stay again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
No Smoking*No Pets*Rates subject to change until Booking is Complete.