House in condominium closed in the Beach of the Cachoeira do Bom Jesus
House A: 1 bedroom (suite), 2 bathrooms. Accommodates 4 people.
House B: 2 bedrooms (double / mezzanine), 1 bathroom. Accommodates 5 people.
- Family condominium with closed circuit cameras for greater security and tranquility;
- Condominium 100 meters from the beach (5 minutes walk);
- 2 Houses ground floor (ground floor) wide and cozy;
- Ideal for families (up to 4 people);
- Garden and garage for 1 car;
- Balcony with barbecue, table, chairs;
- Double room with air conditioning;
- Flat TV;
- Living room with fan and bunk bed for 2 people;
- Kitchen with frost free refrigerator with freezer, microwave, gas stove, dishes, cutlery, pots, blender, glasses, etc;
- Wash clothes;
- Includes bed linen and bath;
- Gate with remote control and intercom;
- Security cameras throughout the condo.
The Condominium is 30 km from the center of Florianópolis. Located between the sea and the hill, the neighborhood has restaurants, hotels, pizzerias, bars, cafes, supermarkets, pharmacies, gyms and public transport. The Cachoeira do Bom Jesus is located between the beaches of Canasvieiras, Jurerê and Ponta das Canas, Lagoinha and Praia Brava.
Excellent option for those looking for infrastructure combined with tranquility.
"Praia Cachoeira do Bom Jesus is a sure destination for many Florianopolis residents and tourists during the summer. Neighboring Canasvieiras and Ponta das Canas, the beach offers a beautiful visual allied to a wide network of tourism and leisure services. Lodging, restaurants and commerce in general guarantee the convenience of those who live or visit the region, so you do not need to move to other places to find what you are looking for.
The waters are calm and the sand is good for walking and for practicing sports. These characteristics make Cachoeira do Bom Jesus beach a pleasant environment for family fun with children and the elderly.
Very popular among tourists from the Southern Cone, Cachoeira do Bom Jesus Beach brings together various nationalities and cultures during the summer. " Floripa Guide