|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Situated right in the heart of Boston, overlooking the beautiful skyline, the builsing’s newly constructed, fully furnished, luxury apartments are beyond compare. Whether you are looking for a relaxing swim in the 25-yard indoor infinity pool or attending to business in the Internet Café, these apartments have it all. On top of the five-star amenities inside the building, walk right outside and experience true Bostonian city life. Downtown Crossing is home to the historical Freedom Trail, over 100 restaurants, 500 retailers, bars, nightclubs, and different cultural events. Planning to explore Boston or beyond? This fantastic location is just steps from the Orange and Green T-stops, South Station Terminal, I-90, and Logan International Airport. The ease that comes with our 24 hour check in and concierge service, parking garage, as well as unparalleled on-site amenities makes this the only place to stay on your next trip to Boston!
Unit Amenities Include:
• Fully furnished – bedding, table linens, dinnerware, flatware, glassware, bathroom accessories and towels, basic kitchen electronics, and basic cleaning supplies
• Fully equipped kitchen - stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, European-style cabinetry
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Spacious floor plan
• Walk-in closets
• Individually controlled heat & air-conditioning
• Cable, local phone service, and wireless internet included
• Complimentary Welcome Package featuring local area information, toiletries, and everyday home necessities
Building Amenities Include:
• Train and bus stop directly outside
• Within walking distance of Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, and C-Mart Supermarket
• Parking garage with affordable daily and monthly rates
• Heated indoor infinity pool
• Club suite – flat screen TV, games, and comfortable group seating areas
• Fully equipped 24 hour fitness center with Cardio Theater
• Massage room
• 24 hour concierge and doorman
• Internet café with free Wifi
• Cat friendly
• Spectacular views of downtown Boston, the Charles River, and Boston Harbor
• Restaurants – The Q Restaurant (1 min), Artisan Bistro (.1 mi), My Thai Vegan Café (1 min), Sip Wine Bar and Kitchen (.1 mi)
• Faneuil Hall for shopping and dining – .8 mi
• Shops at Prudential Center – 2 mi
• Downtown Crossing featuring local events, eclectic nightlife, history and culture – Freedom Trail, over 100 restaurants, and over 500 retailers – .4 mi
• Massachusetts Convention Center – 1.1 mi
• Copely Square - .8 mi
• New England Aquarium – 1.2 mi
• Boston Opera House - .5 mi
• Near Tufts University (6.9 mi), Tufts Medical Center (1.1 mi), and Emerson College (.2 mi)
This property is conveniently located 15 minutes from General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport. Boston is America’s Walking City so public transportation is also easily accessible – just steps from the Orange and Green T-Stops and the South Station Terminal.
We pride ourselves in offering top of the line service to all of our guests. With our 24 hour check-in service and 24 hour customer service, you have all the control over your travel plans. Our dedicated agents are available any time to address any questions or concerns.
Nice site, great location and Concierge staff was terrific, but this apartment was horribly under equipped for all but the most basic stay. We came for a family stay at Christmas and struggled with dishes and silver for only four, and the most basic dishes and cooking utensils at that. Maybe our needs were different from the typical customer, but this was a bit disappointing. Parking VERY expensive.
We booked this accommodation because we needed to be in Boston over Christmas and wanted to feel a little like we were "at home". The location of the unit is good. It is central and within walking distance to a great deal of restaurants and amenities. We selected this rental specifically because we had hoped that we could capture a bit of holiday sentiment with an in-house dinner, etc. It didn't work out for us. The unit was not as pictured, for example, there was no dining table, just a counter with three seats. We asked about the picture featuring a dining table and were told it is illustrative. The carpets were absolutely filthy, which was confirmed on a site visit. This situation could not be rectified during our stay and made the stay less comfortable. The toaster was broken upon our arrival and replaced a few days later. The phone didn't work for two days. We got responses to these issues but ultimately we were told that improvements would be made for future guests but nothing could be done to improve the unit for our time there.
beautiful apartment , building amenities were amazing. Indoor pool great since it just started getting cold out. Stays for 2 weeks with my husband and child and we didn't need to rent a car because we were right by China town and the theater district. we took a trip all over the east coast and stayed at this property managers apartments in all locations. Boston, Washington, D.C., VA, and jersey city. Very accommodating and helpful to our needs
My wife and I took my Mom and Dad to watch the Redsox for his 80th B'day and stayed at the apt. It was great. Only 1 block from Boston Common and 1/2 block from CVS & Walgreens. Lots to options to walk to. Apt was clean. Beds were very comfortable. Just as advertised. Building staff was very helpful. Just a very nice experience. I have no regrets for selecting this property.
This apartment is situated right in the heart of Boston, right in Chinatown and between the Theater District and the Financial District.
Our fantastic location is just steps from the Orange and Green T-stops, minutes from South Station and close to I-90, with great shopping and dining nearby.
|Move Out Cleaning Fee||$100|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.