|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
An added benefit for St. Thomas is that No Passport is required for US Citizens to visit the US Virgin Islands!!!
This one bedroom apartment with modern kitchen, Dish HD Satellite TVs, comfortable furniture, queen bed, plus a full sized pull out sofa bed and large shower with glass doors and bench, will relax you after a long fun day at beach. Large wooden deck with an ocean view. The best feature of this apartment is the location location. Stay in an apartment setting while enjoying the amenities of a beach resort right across the street which include 3 restaurants, live nightly entertainment, Beach hut with floats, Hobie Cats, peddle boats, Aqua Cycles, Paddles boards, WindSurfers and wave-runners, full featured Scuba Diving shop and much more. A perfect home base in St. Thomas & to St. John and surrounding islands. Within fifteen minutes by taxi or rental car are grocery stores, K-Mart, duty-free shopping in Charlotte Amalie, Saint John ferry in Red Hook, championship golf course, Magen's Bay and the airport. St John is a must see and is only a short ferry ride via car or person ferry from Red Hook (a nice day is packing the cooler, beach towels and taking your rental car to St. John to explore & snorkel all the beaches).
Tasting and experiencing the best of what St. Thomas has to offer is easy to do when you stay at my apartment. Two open-air seaside restaurants are among the most popular on St. Thomas where guests and locals gather day and night. Sit down for a full breakfast, lunchtime favorites or dinner with beautiful ocean views at The Lobster Grille. Located by the beachfront pool. Or slip on your flip flops and head over to Iggies Beach Bar & Grill for lunch, dinner or late-night entertainment. When you’re thirsty, we have plenty of options. Swim up to our poolside bar, sip cocktails at The Lobster Grille or toast with friends at Iggie's Beach Bar.
Enjoy St Thomas, St John and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days Catamaran sail boat.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club, they offer beginning and advanced courses.
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magen's Bay (top 10 beach in the world).
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea or book half day light tackle fishing.
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping.
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from Bolongo’s beach.
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John.
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival in April or St. John’s in July.
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix or tour the distillery.
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for these adventures).
• Enjoy some culture with The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park, featuring sharks, sea lion encounter and more.
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive or “Jazz in the Park”.
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level, great at sunset.
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John.
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center of the Performing Arts.
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri. Very touristy but a good place to buy cheap t-shirts too.
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s & Bluebeard’s Castles.
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries.
• Hit the links at the Robert Trent Jones designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.
Keywords: One bedroom Apartment, Near Beach & pool, Resort amenities, Large Deck,
I first moved to St. Thomas in 1968 with my family from New York. My family started a houseboat business here and later in 1974 bought into a Beach Resort that we still own and manage. After a short time of living in San Francisco, where I was married, my wife Colleen and I moved back to St. Thomas and started our family. With a couple kids in college we decided to rent out our newly remodeled one bedroom apartment.
Paul Doumeng purchased this apartment in 2006
My apartment offers a home style vacation with all the resort amenities across the street as an option.
Commonly used as a retreat if family staying at the resort for perhaps a wedding, you can play and return to your private space.
Great location! We had a rental car so we came and went as we pleased. The owners were very hospitable and let us do our own thing but I know if we needed any help or advice they would of helped out. We just love exploring and figuring things out on our own.
We enjoyed our stay at Paul's home. It's a spacious apartment with a nice kitchen, nice bedroom and a large shower in the bathroom. I highly recommend renting a car. We used Dollar rental which seemed to be the cheapest and we got a brand new Nissan with 200 miles on it. It even worked well on St John, although we stuck to route 20. Iggie's was a great spot every night for music. Every day was awesome weather. It really was a great stay. Check out Sapphire beach a real jewel. And Bolongo bay was a great time every day in the water. Zack, their worker on the beach, was a great help every day! All the staff there were great.
We stayed with Paul after spending some time on St. John. It was a very relaxing place to finish up our vacation.
We very much enjoyed having a full kitchen, the large patio and some room to spread out. We walked across the street to Bolongo for the pool, beach, SUPs, and took out a paddle boat as well. They even had a bucket of toys for our three year-old to use on the beach. Overall, great apartment, great location, and amazing to be able to use the amenities at Bolongo Bay Resort.
Staying at Pauls place was a great experience for my family and myself. My parents have never traveled to the Caribbean and really enjoyed everything Paul's place had to offer. It was really nice having access to the resorts amenities as well as being located so close to the beach (just steps across the street) as well as Iggies and the Lobster Grille. The grocery store is also only a 5-10 minute drive away which made using he kitchen a breeze. Paul was very accommodating and was a pleasure to do business with. It was also easy for my parents to get taxis to pick them up across the street at bolongo. The place is located on a hill so be prepared for some exercise :) So glad to have had my wedding across the street at Bolongo and that my family could enjoy some of the resort amenities during our trip so I didn't have to worry that they would get bored after my husband and I left for our honeymoon.
My boyfriend and I stayed at Paul's place in November during a friend's wedding at Bolongo Bay resort. All of our friends were staying at Bologno, and we were able to enjoy all of the amenities with them - snorkeling, paddle boarding, the pool and our favorite, the pool bar! The gorgeous stroll from Paul's to the beach was maybe 1 minute. It was the perfect location for us. The apartment was quiet, with ample space and air conditioning, and a fantastic shower. Paul was a wonderful host and available if we needed anything. We highly recommend taking the Bolongo sunset catamaran cruise as seeing the island at sunset from the boat was breathtaking. We plan on visiting again, and enjoying the delicious rum buckets from Iggie's! My only recommendation for your stay is to bring bug spray - the mosquitoes were unwanted beach visitors.
Absolutely loved this apartment! It had everything I needed and more.
Very spacious bedroom and bathroom! Loved the shower, always had warm water and the water pressure is fantastic. Kitchen was very large. Entire apartment was air condition which felt amazing after long days of laying in the sun.
My absolute favourite part of this property is the accessibility to Bolongo Bay Resort and their amenities. Loved going Stand up paddling and kayaking.
thank you for a fantastic stay!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 25 2016 - Oct 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rate is based on 2 guests.
There is a $25 per night per additional person charge.
There are also inflatable beds and a Pac-n-Play available for a small fee.