|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The West Side!
Beautiful sunsets and relaxing atmosphere is what the Waianae Coast is known for. Un-obstructed views of the ocean with all the privacy/security one needs for a great time is here for you.
Located right on the ocean, this fantastic property is not one to be missed if you have the chance. With both Mountain views and beachfront this majestic property is perfect if you are for travellers that would like to relax or celebrate an event.
As you will see in the pictures this home is set up specifically for events. The owner has held events at this home from Family Reunions/Weddings to Bachelor/Bachelorette parties and Corporate Events/retreats.
You name it we can do it! we can cater to your needs and arrange the party or event for you also or work along side you to make sure everything go smoothly for your. We have a specialized team on the ground that is ready to go and create memorable experience for you and your guests.
I am not the owner but I represent the owner in the picture above. A hero in my eyes and fantastic person with an amazing heart.
Personally, I love making people feeling happy and l live life to the fullest! My goal is to build a network of Vacation Rental Properties that I can manage or own throughout the world. I want to provide an exceptional level of service that my guests will never go back to a hotel. I think having a good eye for what other guests might like is important and so far we have been achieving our goal. We have just taken on our new property in Hawaii and that will most likely be our flagship property. I personally like the finer things in life myself, you will find all of my properties are on the higher scale of the typical listing on any vacation rental sitel. I think having space, comfort and amazing postcard views are important for me when looking for new properties. As you will see all of my properties have this specific feature. I look forward to talking with you and booking your next fabulous accommodation. Kind Regards
Scott purchased this estate in 2001
If you stay at this property it will change your life and will be one of the most memorable experiences in your life!
Will explain up contact
The Konishiki property was absolutely gorgeous! We are from Hawaii and rented from Friday, Dec 12-Monday Dec. 15 and had our wedding in the yard on Saturday, Dec 13.
There are so many pros to this property that I am afraid I might miss a few as I state them in this review.
1. Coordinating with the property manager, Scott, was seamless, especially considering the fact that we live in different countries! He was very quick to respond to all my emails and payment was easy to arrange and execute.
2. The property care taker, Michele, was also wonderful to work with. She answered all my questions and constantly updated me on progress with the house and how it would look during our rental period. She was also kind in notifying the neighbor that we were having a wedding and if he could cease construction work on his house that day to ensure our wedding would not be affected! Awesome!!
3. The pool was huge and clean and provided tons of fun for guests throughout the entire weekend.
4. The house was huge, amazingly clean, very spacious, and provided tons of storage (great for long-term renters).
5. The house was fully equipped so we did not have to bring anything (i.e. towels, bathroom supplies, beach towels, cookware/utensils, etc.).
6. The sunsets are stunning! Being able to sit on the balcony, in the yard, or walk a few steps onto the beach and watch the sun set over the ocean was priceless and serene!
7. The trophies and pictures of the owner, Hawaii-born sumo wrestler, Konishiki, were displayed throughout the house and it was so awesome to see his success through pictures.
8. The yard was huge and AMAZING. It was the perfect setting for our wedding ceremony and reception of about 130 guests. There was still tons of space to move around with 130 ppl in the yard!
9. The parking area can park about 8-10 cars, depending on whether you utilize the 2 car parking garage or not.
10. We did not leave the property, but food and grocery stores were nearby.
1. This did not affect us however I can see it being a concern for future guests. The property sleeps 12 and 11 of the 12 beds are single, twin size beds (sleeps 1). There is only 1 bed downstairs that can sleep 2. If there are couples on vacation, they will end up having to sleep in separate beds or push two twin beds together.
I would HIGHLY recommend this property to others!! Our wedding guests and vendors loved the property, too!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$2,500|