Stunning views, crisp mountain air, and alpine activity await you at this amazing 2-bedroom, 2-bath Silverthorne condo in the monumental Rocky Mountains. With accommodations to sleep 6 guests, this unit will serve as the ideal setting for your next family getaway or ski weekend with friends. After a few days of skiing world-renowned slopes, white water rafting the Colorado River, or hiking among bright colored aspens, Silverthorne will become your family's favorite vacation spot.
Upon arrival, you'll be stunned by the breathtaking views of snowcapped mountains, towering pine trees, and glistening Lake Dillon that can be seen from nearly every window. From here, you'll enjoy all of the comforts of home, along with outstanding resort-like amenities. Sip your morning coffee out on the outdoor patio overlooking the sweeping scenery before you whip up a wholesome breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen.
After a snowy day, gather in the living room to play a board game with your companions and warm up by the toasty fireplace. Or, head to the clubhouse to enjoy a soak in one of the community outdoor hot tubs after swimming in the heated indoor complex swimming pool. During your downtime, stay entertained by watching your favorite DVD on the flat screen TV, or stream a movie via the wireless internet access. When you're ready to call it a night, a spiral staircase leads you upstairs to the double queen retreat, with another queen on the first level.
Silverthorne is truly an outdoor enthusiast haven! No matter the season, this town serves as the perfect home base to access an abundance of exciting outdoor activities. In the winter, you'll love skiing through fresh powder at some of the country's best ski resorts. Keystone, Breckenridge, and Copper Mountain are each located within 30 minutes of the condo, making it easy to return home at the end of the day.
During the warmer months, hike or mountain bike through winding trails that lead to spectacular sights. Trails are accessible just steps from your door! The anglers in your group will be delighted by the property's close proximity to Blue River, a prime fly fishing spot. Should you want to spend a day off of the mountain, Silverthorne boasts a fantastic outlet mall and a vast selection of delicious restaurants and breweries. No matter what you choose to do during your stay, this magnificent Silverthorne vacation rental condo will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, radiant floor heating, small portable gas grill, flat screen TVs with DVD players, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, and access to the community swimming pool and hot tubs
- Incredible location on the free Summit Stage bus route, close to ski resorts, hiking, fishing, and countless outdoor activities!
- Ski storage locker available below the unit
- This is a corner unit (nobody above or below you) with vaulted ceilings allowing an abundance of natural light you will never get tired of!
- A designated covered parking space means you won't have to brush snow off your car before heading out!
- Radiant floor heating and a gas fireplace will help keep you toasty when you come home.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply