|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
ENJOY NEW ENGLAND’S PLAYGROUND
Enjoy the natural beauty and unique experiences the Cape has to offer. Take in the sandy beaches during the day, exceptional local restaurants in the evening, and relax in our completely renovated home at night. This retreat will be your home while you explore Cape Cod.
WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE VACATION
- Wake up in the morning, put on a pot of coffee, and relax in the sunroom while warm sunlight pours through the giant picture windows.
- When ready, help yourself to the complimentary beach chairs and toys and stroll down the street to South Sunken Meadow beach, just 7/10 of a mile away.
PLAY IN THE WAVES ALL DAY; RELAX AT THE “CAPE ESCAPE” AT NIGHT
- After a day frolicking in the waves, wash away the sand between your toes in the outside shower or one of our two bathrooms (one upstairs / one downstairs).
- Take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen to prepare gourmet meals with local ingredients. There’s plenty of room for everyone enjoy the feast at the dinner table with seating for eight.
- Finally, end the evening with a glass of wine and take the chill off a cool summer night with the large gas log fireplace.
AND THERE’S MORE!
- And that is just day one! Look forward to the rest of your vacation roasting s’mores over the outdoor firepit, challenging your friends to a ping pong tournament, curling up to watch a movie on the 55” Smart HDTV, or engaging in family game night.
BRING YOUR DOG TOO!
- This 1,800 sq. ft home comfortably accommodates eight guests with three bedrooms + bonus room (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs). We are dog friendly too! Bring your other family member along to frolic in our fully fenced in back yard.
We can’t wait to share our part of the Cape with you. It’s one of our favorite places in the world and we’ll do our best to help you experience the wonder Eastham and surrounding towns.
My husband and I met in college in Western Ma. He is a local of Eastham and wanted to come back to the sun and surf. We live in Eastham and wanted to now share our knowledge and love of the town and area with others.
Janna Drake purchased this house in 2014
This was our first time renting a house. We looked many times in the past but never found a home that was affordable and updated. We found this home on airbnb and thought we would give it a try. It did not disappoint! This home is amazing! It is simple and beautiful, clean and brand new, located close enough to the beach for sunsets, and a short drive to activities and restaurants. It comfortably held 6 adults, 2 children, and a dog without feeling crowded. The weather wasn't perfect (crummy actually) but there were games, movies, a fireplace, spectacular kitchen for creating a perfect fall vacation. Would love to visit again in the summer! Janna was very responsive when booking and made herself available if we needed anything. This property could not have been better. Thanks again Janna and Ian for sharing your home!
House is clean , updated , plenty of room. Close proximity to both bay side and ocean side beaches! Home is very airy and bright! Central air is a big plus for comfort. Hope to stay again in the future.
We had a great time at the house. The location was great and the owners were very responsive. I would highly recommend the house and hope we can stay there again.
We had a wonderful week in Eastham. We are a family of five with two dogs and the home was more than large enough to accommodate everyone. The fenced in yard was great for the dogs. The house was very clean an updated. The 10-15 minute walk to South Sunken Meadow was awesome! Janna provided great customer service. I would definitely recommend this property to friends.
I love that we were able to bring our dog, yard was fenced in, plenty of room to run around. The sunroom is my favorite, it was floor to ceiling windows with the option of opening them up completely. We spent most of our time in the sunroom, reading, talking, watching our dog play. We slept in the lower level room, very spacious for us & our dog. The Full bathroom downstairs helped. The beach is only about a 10 minute walk. There was no need to go out anywhere it was just so relaxing here.
Janna and Drake share a wonderful home with their guests. This is our second summer vacationing at their home and we will be returning again next summer. Their home is beautiful, clean, and very comfortable. There was enough room for 6 adults and 2 children and the fenced yard was perfect for the dogs. The location is perfect...close to the ocean beaches (Coast Guard is our favorite), a walk away from beautiful sunsets on the bay, near the bike path, and close to Wiley Park which is great for walking and swimming with the dogs. We love it here and can't wait to return again next summer! Thanks Janna and Drake for another great stay on the Cape.
Very bright, modern and cheery home with convenient location. All ammenities considered with home accommodating 5 of us comfortably. Owners helpful providing a 'welcome book' informing of local restaurants and sites. We'll be back.
The beaches in Eastham are the best!. Coast Guard Beach consistently rated in the Top 10 in the world.
Also check out the Bike Trail, SUPing and yoga in the area.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Each dog is an add'l $20 per day or $100 per week.
Must be over the age of 25 to book rental property. No booking parties allowed.