Along the Seine River In the district of St Germain des Pres, this apartment is located in the quietly of one of the most beautiful courtyards in Paris along the Seine from the early nineteenth century.
Fully equipped, in a style that combines the contemporary and the ancient, this 2 room apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
The rental includes the following services :
-Breakfast with additonal payment
• Living room: concrete waxed floor, including 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2), coffee table, flat screen TV, a round glass table and four stools.
• Semi-open kitchen and equipped: Cooking utensils provided, ceramic electric hob, oven and microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and a Nespresso, kettle, washing / drying machine, Refrigerator.
• Bedroom: parquet floor, double bed (160 cm), a desk, a dressing
• A bathroom with Italian shower and basin
• Separate toilet (Japanese WC)
Ceiling height: 1.98 meters
Located on the first floor, no elevator.
Smoking is forbidden.
• Linens provided (sheets and duvet, towels, tea towels)
• Regular household included
• Free unlimited WIFI and TV channels
Located in the heart of Paris near Saint Germain des Prés and facing the Louvre museum, you will walk to:
• 5 minutes from the Orsay museum
• 15 minutes from the Bon Marché, the biggest Left • Bank department store and the oldest department store in Paris
• Notre Dame Cathedral and the Champs-Elysées can be reached on foot.
You will be in an exclusive area of Paris, known for its art galleries, cafes, restaurants and fashion stores galleries.
Some greedy and near mythical addresses ...
Ladurée Macaroons, Pastry of dreams Philippe Conticini, Atelier de Joël Robuchon, the Café de Flore and the Bon Marché.
Many means of transportation are nearby taxi, subway.
Stations Nearest metro:
• Rue du Bac - Line 12
• Saint Germain des Prés - Line 4
• Louvre pyramid - Line 1
Join the Disneyland park as quickly by subway RER A (station Chatelet-metro line 1)