|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
Bayan Homestay is fully-furnished & spacious 2 Storey Terrace House comprising of 4 rooms with gated car park, located at excellent location of Bayan Lepas Seaside and Lakeside of Penang Island, providing you a relaxing, special scenic environment with seaside/lakeside and adventurous experience.
- 4 rooms (with air conditioners) comprising 10 bedded
- 3 Bathrooms with water heater
- Astro Njoi in living hall and master room
- room comes with DVD player and TV
- Plenty of outdoor car parks (free)
- Spacious living hall with elegant sofa and coffee table.
- KIds Playing Corner with snooker and toys
- Kitchen utensils, electric oven, hot flusk, gas, pan, rice cooker etc
- Washing Machine
- Dining table
- Business Corner with Computer, Magazine rack
House and rooms layout:
Gated car park, Nice garden with bench and picnic table available, Living hall, Dining hall, Kitchen, Toilet
Kids corner with Snooker & Toys
Superior Room 1(Queen Size Bed )
Quad Room 2 (1 Queen-size Bed-linked bathroom), Quad Room 3(2 Single Beds -linked bathroom)
Master Room 4 (1 Queensize Bed, 2 Single Beds -with private bathroom)
Business Corner with computer, magazines and reclining sofa.
Easy access to major tourist sites such as Pulau Jerejak, Snake Temple, War Museum, fruits farms, George Town and etc.
Near to Famous Local Food/Restaurant : Good Friend Seafood recommended by Astro, Misai Maly Chicken Rice, Penang Prawn Noodle etc
3 mins walking to seaside
5 mins walking to lakeside
5 mins walking to bus station
(served by Rapid bus 308)
5 mins walking to Thurs night market full of variety of local food and items
5 mins to nearby grocery shop and hawker stalls
- 10 mins drive to PISA / SPICE (Penang International Sport Arena)
- 10 mins drive to Hospital Pantai
-12 mins drive to USM (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- 12 mins drive to Penang Bus Terminal & PESTA PULAU PINANG
- 12 mins drive to QueensBay Mall
-15 mins drive to Penang Bridge
- 5 mins drive to Penang International Airport
- 8 mins drive to Equatorial Hotel and Vistana Hotel
- 8 mins drive to Bukit Jambul Golf and Country Club
- 10 mins drive to Penang Free Trade Zone
-20 mins drive to Georgetown
Check In Procedure:
Check in: After 3.00 pm
Check out: Before 12.00 noon
House Rules: Management Policy:
2. Illegal activities are prohibited.
3. Please help to switch off the electric appliances, lock the windows and doors when you go out..
4. Security deposit RM100 will be collected upon check in and will fully refundable upon check out if there is no damages, lost or massive dirt.
Thanks for everything, really great stay in your home stay. The house is clean, well maintain, spacious enough for our family of 5 persons, we really feel like being at home. All my family very enjoy it n wish to visit n stay here again.
thanks for owner for the good arrangement
But hope that next time can get Wi-Fi is more better.
We really enjoyed our stay. Very clean and comfortable. Everything were well arranged. Highly recommended.
homestay owner very friendly and kind, house spacious and clean, everything in the homestay are complete, you may have a small family or friends gathering in the house, location just near to beach and just around 15 minutes drive to bayan lepas, nightime got a gang of malay motorcyclist hang around in front of homestay cause a bit noisy, and also no water supply in bathroom upstairs, may be is water pressure problem, but homestay owner gave us more time to check out, very thank to them.
location was quite rural and that's good as no disturbance.
Angie was so nice to share the location of hidden seaside near the location. Too bad my timing was tight. Maybe next time.
room facilities was goods equipped with washing machine and refrigerator. story book and toys for kids are really good for family trip like mine.
instruction on handover was clear.
To return visit next time go back penang.
The home was clean and spacious with more than enough rooms to host about 10 people. Host Angie and her husband were gracious enough to also prepare a BBQ set (brand new) for us to have a little get together.
The only small issue was not enough blankets, small matter I thought I should highlight for the future. Angie pointed me in the right direction to a better beach front about a 3 minute drive away rather than use the one at the end of the road.
A definite place to stay again if I have family orientated get togethers. Thanks!