About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Boasting an exclusive resort location this 2 storey, 5 bed, 3 bath family vacation home promises to create magical Florida memories for all.
It is situated in the Hampton Lake resort, just a short drive from Disney. The quiet child-friendly appeal of the resort\'s no-through road setting is complemented by a host of fun resort amenities, including tennis and basketball courts and a resort pool.
With a good-sized south-west facing pool deck offers your family a lovely home from home just a 20-minute car journey from the Disney theme parks. You\'ll want to take a closer look.
• Sleeps 11
• Affordable villa close to Golf clubs & Disney
• Recently refurbished
• South Facing Private Pool
• Lanai - ideal for outside dining
• LED pool light for nighttime swimming
• 3 Master Suite Bedrooms
• Child-friendly Themed Bedrooms & Games Room
• Free WiFi, local calls and cable
• Fully air conditioning
• Linen and towels provided & Full laundry facilities provided
• Free Parking
• Access to resort Tennis courts, Basketball and Pool
• Peaceful family setting, with no through traffic
• Free baby items provided e.g. travel cot, highchair, stroller
Immediately to the right of the front door is the formal dining area seating six people. Continuing through the villa is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast seating two people. Adjacent is the family lounge area with a sofa and two loveseats, patio doors to the pool deck and a flat screen TV.
• Ground-floor master suite with king-size bed, walk-in wardrobes, TV and en-suite with large bath and walk-in shower.
• Second double bedroom on the ground floor with queen-size bed, TV, and en-suite with walk-in shower.
• Upstairs double bedroom with queen-size bed, and en-suite shower room.
• Twin room with \'Frozen\' theme, two single beds and glittery feature wall – perfect for little Frozen fans!
• Triple bunk room with Mickey Mouse theme and bunk bed (single over double).
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
This property also benefits from having a games room with pool table that also converts in to air hockey and ping-pong table. Ideal for having some family fun during the quieter periods of your vacation.
The beautiful villa has a private south-west facing pool with patio with luxury padded pool furniture. Guests can take shade under the lanai - it\'s also a great spot for outside dining. The pool has LED colour changing lighting, making it a great bonus for swimming in the evening.
HAMPTON LAKES / LOCAL AREA
The exclusive family-friendly resort of Hampton Lakes boasts a kids\' park, basketball and tennis courts too, and a large communal outdoor pool. It also places guests within easy proximity of restaurants, theme parks, theatres and shops. You are close to Kissimmee, and its plethora of family-friendly days out, including the world-class Disney Theme Parks, water sports, water parks, fishing, beautiful nature reserves, airboat tours, tree-top climbing, balloon flights, go-karting, golf, museums and shopping malls.
Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
Disney\'s Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney\'s Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney\'s Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney\'s Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes \n Amenities \n Triple Bunk Beds \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Big Screen TV \n Baby Facilities \n Safe \n Themed Room \n Disabled Friendly \n South Facing \n
Property Manager / Owner
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Luxury villa minutes from Disney
We have just returned from our 2 week holiday in Orlando. The 5 bed villa was perfect for my family. I stayed in this villa 2 years ago and I must say I was pleasantly surprised that the villa has been updated and new TVs and a games room has been added. The photos on this website are out of date, and dont do the property justice.
The bedding and towels have all been renewed (there are plenty of pool towels). The house was very clean and the pool and deck are great. The covered lanai is a perfect area to take a breather from out of the sun. We spent hours in the games room playing table tennis and on the pool table come air hockey. The owners provided a set of golf clubs and tennis racquets. We love this place and hopefully we will be back next year.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Pool Heat USD 277.20 Per Week