|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Standing 11-stories tall, overlooking Washington D.C’s historic 15th St Financial District, is Samuel W Woodward’s early 20th century architectural masterpiece. A classic example of the Beaux-Arts style that heavily influenced the architecture of the U.S from 1880 to 1920, the building’s flat roof, arched windows, and rusticated and raised first story is a 15th St standout. In 2007, the building was meticulously restored and renovated with contemporary features including limed oak flooring, granite countertops, expansive windows with stunning city views, and 9-to-12 ft. ceilings. Located just one block from the White House, U.S Treasury building, and across the street from the Metro station, you’re within easy reach of world-class museums, galleries, theaters, and entertainment. Complemented by a 24-hour customer service and 24-hour check in policy, this building is the only place to stay on your next trip to DC!
We pride ourselves in offering top of the line service to all of our guests. With our convenient check-in process and 24 hour customer service, you have all the control over your travel plans. Our dedicated agents are available any time to address any questions or concerns.
Modern living with timeless appeal. Built in 1911, this apartment’s completely refurbished, luxury apartment homes are located just one block from the White House.
• Restaurants – One of DC’s most iconic restaurants – Old Ebbitt Grill (.1 mi), Brasserie Beck (.5 mi), Lincoln (.3 mi), Acadiana Restaurant (.5 mi)
• Whole Foods (1 mi) and Capitol Supermarket (.8 mi) for groceries
• Arlington National Cemetery – 2.5 mi
• The Pentagon – 3.0 mi
• Marine Corps War Memorial – 4.6 mi
• Air Force Memorial – 4.4 mi
• Arlington House – home of General Robert E. Lee – 2.5 mi
• Long Branch Nature Center & Park – 7.8 mi
• National Mall – 1 mi
• Washington Monument – .6 mi
• Smithsonian Institution – .7 mi
• Lincoln Memorial – 1.5 mi
• United States Capitol – 1.7 mi
• White House - .2 mi
• Georgetown (2.5 mi) and George Washington University (.9 mi)
The property is conveniently located about 15 minutes from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Public transportation is also easily accessible – 2 blocks from the McPherson Square Metro Station and 3 blocks from the Metro Center.
|Move Out Cleaning Fee||$100|