|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
+Please send host a message to confirm the availability and rates before making a booking request on HomeAway.
A 2 bedroom condominium located on the quiet hillside at Kamala Beach. A comfortable total living space of 100sqm with two bathrooms en-suite, ideal for families or two groups of couples. The unit is front facing overlooking the complex and has a walk around balcony connecting the master bedroom to the living area.
The Master bedroom is fitted with a king size bed, ample closet space and connects to its own private bathroom with rain shower. The second bedroom also with king size bed connects to the main bathroom also equipped with rain shower allowing for an en-suite access.
The kitchen is of European design equipped with built-in microwave, 4 ring hob, and good sized refrigerator.
The residence is located up a steep hill at the back of Kamala village to allow for a quiet stay away from any traffic. The residence is approximately 3-5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk (1.5km) to the main shops / beach. A shuttle bus is provided at reception or the option for bike / car hire is also available.
The apartment offers excellent privacy surrounded by the natural forest and is the perfect place for a family looking to reside for a holiday or as a home for those looking to reside long term.
House Rules: 1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Internet) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
8. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.