About the property
- House2100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 14 nights
5 Bds 2 Ba, Sleeps Up To 12, Sunroom, Large Deck, Pool, 2.5 Blks To Beach
Click the 'RATES' Tab at the top of this page to see Rates.
NOW UPDATED WITH 2018 RATES! 2018198730 for questions
2100 sqft. modern, 5BD, 2BA in quiet family neighborhood
New 500+ sq ft deck and 350 sq ft patio. Kitchen and 2 bathrooms upgraded/modernized.
* 5 private BDRMs (2 with king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 w/ two twin beds, 1BD w/ a built-in twin & a regular twin), plus 1 queen pull out couch in sun room
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* TEN beach badges! - Provided throughout sesaon
* Large deck, BBQ grill, above ground pool, outside shower
* 2 full bathrooms, washer and dryer
* Central air conditioning, 3 Cable TVs, DVD
* Large living & dining rooms, Sun Room w/ pull-out queen sleeper
* Watch fireworks from deck or air-conditioned sunroom
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, utensils and housewares
* Quiet neighborhood (extremely loud party and noise restrictions are enforced by local police)
* 2 blocks to recreation park, basketball, tennis, swings, etc
* 2 blocks to St. Peter’s Catholic Church, many Protestant churches within 1 mile
* Free entertainment weekly: Weekly kiddie shows, Teen Dance nite, Movies on the beach each Sunday, Local symphony concerts each Wednesday, Fireworks on the beach each Thursday (can be viewed from rental too!)
* No smoking. No pets. No exceptions.
* NOTE: This rental is part of a 2-family home. The rental occupies 2nd & 3rd floors with 2 separate entrances.
Please, no prom requests.
* Within 30 minutes of many of the Jersey Shore's finest beaches
* 30 minutes to Six Flags Great Adventure family theme park
* 30 minutes to Garden State Arts Center - an outdoor amphitheater hosting classical and popular music concerts, ethnic festivals, dance, and opera
* 90 minutes to New York City by train (station located one-fourth mile from rental)
* Less than 90 minutes to Atlantic City and Cape May via car
* Less than 75 minutes to Philadelphia and Camden Aquarium via car
* A large selection of antique shops within ten minutes
* Fishing charters and party boats from Point Pleasant Beach's Manasquan Inlet
* Free concerts, kiddie shows, fireworks, and other family entertainment in Point Pleasant Beach weekly
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Jim Schaeffer
We (Jim & Karla) lived in northern NJ and did day trips for many years, as a family of 5, hotels never really worked for us at the shore. It is important to us to provide for others what we looked for ourselves in a vacation rental.
Jim Schaeffer purchased this House in 2014
Why Jim Schaeffer chose Point Pleasant Beach
We bought this property because of the location & what it has to offer. 9 bedroom home! We can fit everyone! The home is well maintained & was a great fit for us. So many homes we looked at are outdated, small rooms, or just damaged from Sandy. You could not even tell that Sandy hit this area from the looks of this home!
What makes this House unique
Just far enough from the beach (in a residential neighborhood) to avoid the noise and chaos of the Boardwalk rides, yet close enough to roll out of bed in the morning and be walking on the beach in 5 minutes!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The house is great! The layout (2 living rooms) makes it so you and your guests have plenty of room to relax not be on top of each other. Good size bedrooms, large kitchen and dining area, large yard space. Jim makes sure you have everything you need. He provides sheets and towels (unlike other rentals..), beach passes, parking permits. The house is a block and a half from the boardwalk so its really easy to walk to. Best property in Point Pleasant!
This was our family's second time staying at Jim's property for a week long vacation. The location couldn't be any better... short walk to the beach and boardwalk, yet nice and quiet. We especially loved our afternoons by the pool (after mornings at the beach). Whether in the pool or relaxing on a lounge chair on the deck or sitting at the fully shaded patio dining set to eat/play games, the outdoor space is just perfect. We fit comfortably inside, with varying bedroom options to accommodate the couples as well as the kids. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'd need, and there are lots of games and books. There are sand toys, beach chairs, an awesome beach cart and umbrellas all for your use. Jim is also available at any times to answer questions about the property and activities in the area. We'll definitely be back to stay a third time!
Best summer rental we ever had
This was our second year renting and next year we are coming for 2 weeks. The house is very pretty with nice sized rooms. Excellent decorating, air conditioning, bathrooms, appliances top notch. Last year we brought games and beach stuff for the grandkids, only to find this house has everything! Board games, beach chairs, umbrellas. Even a cart to haul the beach stuff. When you walk through the gate, it is like going into a little bit of heaven with the decks, pool and lovely pavers and landscaping. Owner very nice and helpful. Kudos to the Schaeffers!!
We vacationed at Jims home for 6 days , 5 nights from Aug 29-sept 3. He is on top of everything with this home and it was amazing . We have 5 children and it was perfect for us . The location was key and the pool was a huge plus !! We also had friends and family come visit and it was perfect to entertain as well . We will definitely be using this home again for future visits to point pleasant . We highly recommend it to anyone especially if you have children . It was just a walk down the street from the entrance to the rides which was so convienent for us . Looking forward to many more summers here !!
Go to Rates tabs for date Ranges that are available! 2018 Rates are INCLUDED!
It’s ideally located in a family neighborhood close enough to the beach and Boardwalk (2 blocks) to easily walk, yet far enough away to avoid the noise and chaos! Many local restaurants, grocery store, drugstore and downtown area all wilthin easy walking distance.
Miniature Golf, kayaking, parasailing, health/beauty spa, basketball court, horseshoes, antique stores.