|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
IF USING REQUEST TO BOOK, PLEASE NOTE ECHECK PAYMENTS ONLY
NO HIGH SCHOOL AND NO COLLEGE RENTALS
* New construction complete July 2014 located at 12th and Central
* Close to beach; walk out the back door, one house to 12th and 2 blocks to the beach (5 min / .2 miles)
* 8 beach tags included
* Spacious open concept Living, Dining, and Kitchen area with engineered hardwood
* Equipped kitchen (large stainless french door refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, glasses (juice, water, wine), coffee mugs, dishwasher, pyrex, utensils, cutting boards, knife block, etc.)
* Large dining table and large kitchen island with stools
* Tankless hot water heater provides endless hot water for showers
* Comcast cable TV
* High speed Wi-Fi
* 4 Bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 has Queen bed, TV, private patio deck, and master bath; Bedroom 2 has Queen bed, Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 sleep 4 each with a Twin over Full bunk and a pull out Trundle (standard twin mattress)
* Central Air / Heat
* Ceiling fans in each bedroom and living room
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Pillows and quilts are provided
* Large covered deck off living room with dining table
* 6 burner grill
* Washer and dryer in unit
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Bathrooms are tiled with stone vanities: 1 powder room, 1 hall full bath with tub, 1 master bath with dual sinks, 1 enclosed garage shower stall
* Over-sized private tiled foyer entry way to drop bags, gear, sandals, etc.
* Private entrance; not shared with other unit
* Parking for 3 vehicles
* Garage access code provided to park car, store beach gear, bikes, etc.
* Ideal location for short walk to the beach, boardwalk, and downtown shops and restaurants
In addition to regular summer and fall weeks, also available Monday through Friday during off-peak Summer weeks - see availability in calendar
No smoking, No pets
No Proms/Senior Weeks
Our family purchased this new construction home in the summer of 2014 to enjoy for personal use half of the summer and to share with others half of the summer. We have two daughters under fiver years old. We tried to decorate and furnish with all the comforts of home, and hope you enjoy your stay.
Dave purchased this condo in 2014
We chose this property and location because it is the perfect location to enjoy Ocean City's beach during the day and downtown / boardwalk at night. It has an amazing layout from the grand entry foyer to the open concept living / dining / kitchen area to the private bedrooms; and beautiful finishes throughout.
Compared to other four bedrooms in the area, this unit is on the high end in terms of space, features, and finishes. It has three parking spots, is central to beach and town, has a six burner gas grill on the balcony, and generous cable / wifi.
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this amazing shore house. We stayed there Aug 28 thru Sept 2nd and had a wonderful time. The house looks just like it does in the pictures, absolutely beautiful. The front deck was even bigger than it looked in pictures. Plenty of room for BBQ and sitting out at the table enjoying a meal, playing games at night or just people watching. The location was perfect. Just a couple blocks walk to the boards and the beach. Right as you get to the boards, there's a Manco's Pizza on the corner and Kohr's Bros icecream. There's bike rentals and a restrooms so you don't have to come back to the house if you're on the beach all day. The house had 8 beach tags and some beach equip in the garage for our use. Dave the owner was an absolute delight to work with. He was friendly, quick to respond to my inquires and made the whole experience go very smoothly. My family and I look forward to staying here again next summer. C.Devlin
Clean, updated place , great location on 12th just a few blocks to the Boardwalk with Manco and Manco, mini golf, rides and shops nearby!
Beds were comfortable and kitchen was well stocked. Dave was fast in responding to questions and great to work with.
There were 4 of us staying but for the first 2 days we had my college age nephew and three of his friends there as well. My 2 sons are 10 and 12 years old. The house fit everyone very comfortably! The house is so clean and has that "new" construction feel to it! It had a hose outside to rinse off everything from the beach. It also had a shower with a curtain that is in the garage and just before you would enter the house, great to rinse off from the beach too! The unit is on the second floor so the 2 balconies are great for watching people pass down below on their way to the beach or wherever. There are zero lounge chairs on either balcony which is a bummer. (both balconies however have regular chairs) Would have loved a few of those since it would make hanging out/reading up there more comfy. The BBQ definitely works but could use a good scrubbing. The kitchen had everything you would need. Dave was timely with his responses and seems like a great guy. Beach tags were left for us in the kitchen and a rolling cart (we replaced a wheel that was broken) was left in the garage for us to use. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone looking to be a short walk from the Ocean City boardwalk!
Such a beautiful home. Great location to shops, restaurants and the boardwalk. Nicely stocked kitchen for cooking the family meals on the nights we stayed in. Thoroughly enjoyed our week!
The house was very clean and beautiful. The location was close to the boardwalk and the beach. I would recommend this house to anyone. Great find.
This rental is exactly as described and there was plenty of room for this family of 12. I loved the fact that if felt like my own home with plenty of pots, pans and dinnerware to host family dinner after a day at the beach.
Dave was very accommodating and sent out helpful links to events and attractions going on during our stay. Dave made it easy to contact him and was very prompt in answering our questions prior to arrival. Our family would definitely recommend this home to future guests. We hope to return soon!
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
e-checks only. NO credit cards