About the property
- Apartment221 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Apartment in Taguig, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
Experience the famous VENICE GRAND CANAL IN ITALY just right here in Taguig City.
* My place is 1/2 KM or walking distance only from:
- Venice Grand Canal, Venice Piazza and Venetian Mall at Mckinley Hill.
- SM Aura Mall, Market Market, Serendra and High Street at BGC.
* Just 6 km. from Airport, 2 km. at Ayala CBD and 1 km. at St. Luke's Medical.
* With easy access to local SHOPS and RESTAURANTS. Just outside the condo have:
- Jollibee Fast Food Restaurant
- Shakey's Pizza
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Gas Station with 24-hour Convenience store - Liquors also available
- With Laundry Shop and Water Station at the basement of the building
* With owned Hi-Speed Cable Wi-Fi and Cable TV with a lot of HD channels including HBO HD - Powered by SkyCable (Largest cable TV and internet provider)
* CAR NOT NEEDED because Regular Taxis, Uber, Grab Taxis and Passenger Jeepneys are available just outside the condo, and will connect you to Bonifacio Global City, to McKinley Hill and to any point of Metro Manila..
So if you're looking a BUDGET and SAFE Vacation Home then my condo unit at Ridgewood Towers is the best place for you.
THE RENTAL IS LOW but FULLY FURNISHED with "DECENT" interior and facilities. It fits the best accommodation right into your budget.
RATES and DISCOUNTS:
The base rate is $32/night but current rate is promo @ $23/night only.
But to avail the promo discount, you must book at HomeAway.com.ph (Philippines) OR copy my listing site below.
- FREE electric, water, cable and internet
- Kid or one extra adult is FREE of charge. But if you need the pull-out bed with set of beddings and additional towel, then will charged you Php1000. ( But that Php1,000 is a ONE TIME charged for the whole stay and NOT per night )
- FREE access of the swimming pool including your visitors but limited up to 4 heads only.
- Save a lot and 100% no hidden charges
A Brand new 1 Bedroom condo unit with modern semi Japanese interior. Located at 13th floor of Ridgewood Tower-3 and the window get unobstructed views of Bonifacio Global City.
- The HOME SIZE is 221 square feet and perfect accommodation for couple with kid.
- A good place to watch fireworks on Christmas eve and New year's eve
- AIRCONDITIONED BEDROOM with comfortable Queen-sized bed for 2 adults and with Single-sized Pull-out bed for paid extra guest only.
- WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN - It is Neat, Fully organized and NO hanging or exposed cookware at wall
- MODERN BATHROOM with Shower Glass Enclosure and Water heater
- With FULL PRIVACY DURING STAY - Friends and relatives are free to visit you
- With QUALITY SERVICES and HIGH LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS - The unit is thoroughly cleaned with FRESH Beddings and high quality Bath Towels before check-in time
ESSENTIALS and AMENITIES:
- 32" SONY LED HD TV with built-in FM radio and USB port for movies
- SONY DVD player
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Electrolux Microwave (Combined Grill and Cooking)
- Electric Dish Sterilizer Cabinet that "Kills bacteria and other contaminant"
- Japanese bar table with High barstools
- Japanese Love Seat
- Flat Iron
- Range hood
- Folding Center Table - Can use as coffee table, Cooking trolley and Flat Iron Board
- Intercom unit connected at security desk
** BRAND EVERY 1 YEAR:
- A quiet Carrier Air-con
- Electric Fan
- Coffee maker
- Induction stove
- Hair Dryer
- Hair styling Iron
- Sets of Dining Utensils
- Sets of Cookware - All made of Stainless Steel
** BRAND EVERY 6 MONTHS:
- High quality Beddings and Bath Towels
THE LOCATION and VICINITY:
* RIDGEWOOD TOWERS is a newly built 3 high rise condominium in Taguig City. Located along C-5 Road Northbound, In front of Korean and British Embassy and Gateway of McKinley Hill and the World-Class Business District of Bonifacio Global City (B.G.C.).
* B.G.C. and McKinley Hill is Home to upscale shopping centers, condominiums, hotels, offices and International schools. A major global destination for luxurious living, shopping and nightlife.
RIDGEWOOD TOWERS is situated in the FLOOD FREE AREA with easy access to local SHOPS and RESTAURANTS.
- Water station
NEAR ESTABLISHMENT IN THE AREA
Just 10 minutes when you go over to:
VENICE GRAND CANAL and VENETIAN MALL at McKinley Hill - This is the famous tourist attraction and one of favorite places in the City of Taguig because of the romantic feel.
VENICE PIAZZA - A highly-regarded dining hotspot and home to an excellent chain of restaurants offering diners a taste of European and Mediterranean flavors amidst a charming setting.
TUSCANY RESTAURANT ROW at Mckinley Hill _ Place to find the Mediterranean, Mexican, Filipino, American, Japanese, Italian, Thai, Korean, Germa, Turkish, Middle Eastern and Persian Restaurant
- SM AURA MALL - The most beautiful shopping mall of Philippines
- MARKET MARKET MALL - Place where you can do almost everything with a distinct Sunday street market feel.
- BONIFACIO HIGH STREET - Place where people can find a fashionable boutiques, chef-based restaurants, an urban amphitheater, water plaza and garden islands.
* Just 10 minutes drive to:
- UPTOWN MALL VIP CINEMA - World class theaters with crystal-clear picture and sound and luxurious reclining seats. With unlimited popcorn and drinks without leaving your seat. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- MIND MUSEUM - A well-anticipated, world class Science museum in the Philippines. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- THE FORT STRIP - A popular tourist area with a lot of nightclubs, lounges, and restaurants. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- MANILA AMERICAN CEMETERY AND MEMORIAL Graves of thousands of Americans who died fighting in the Philippines in World War II. Free for Public. (Taxi, Jeepney or Walk)
- PHILIPPINE ARMY MUSEUM AND LIBRARY - The museum has a collection of antique guns, cannons, tanks, other relics from WW II, captured paraphernalia, ammunition, and weapons of the New People's Army (NPA). The museum's special feature is a tunnel with several arteries leading to different exits. (Taxi or Jeepney)
- FLYING TRAPEZE PHILIPPINES - Great for all ages, skill levels, shapes and sizes. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
SAFE PLACE TO LIVE:
- Have a peace of mind during stay because our management is implementing a strict property rules to ensure all residents and guests are safe inside the premises
- Our 24/7 Security Officers maintains tight control over all who enter and leave the premises and they fully understand the emergency procedures during emergency situation
- With POLICE OUTPOST in front of the complex (Located across of C-5 Road, at the gateway of McKinley Hill)
- The number of Security Officers" on duty per shift: 1 at outside Parking, 2-3 at the gateway, 1-2 at lobby desk, and the officer in charge is monitoring the CCTV control station.
- The Condo Buildings equipped with EARTHQUAKE EUIPMENTS, 3 Elevators, 3 Stand-by Generators, Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems, Fire extinguishers at the hallways, CCTV Cameras at all floors and with WIDE Fire escape stairs on both side of the building.
- Condo Maintenance and Security Officers are available 24/7 and will provide FREE emergency assistance when required
- My Housekeepers is family relatives with good moral character - Surely safe all your belongings during stay
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO RIDGEWOOD TOWERS:
* FROM AIRPORT AND SOUTHERN PART OF METRO MANILA
- Head to NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE of C-5 Road (at SLEX near Gate 3) toward SM Aura Mall at Global City or toward Pasig City
- After 2 Miles or 3.2 KM from NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE, there's a first traffic lights at C-5 with Shell Gas Station, Jollibee and Shakey's Pizza at the right side near Mckinley Hill Intersection.
And just after the traffic lights, (100 feet more), Slow down and you can see the gateway of Ridgewood Towers at the right side.
* Please NOTE that from NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE of C-5 Road to Ridgewood Towers have only one traffic light and only one Shell Gas Station, Shakey's Pizza and Jollibee at Mckinley Hill intersection so this will be your key destination.
* FROM NORTHERN PART OF METRO MANILA:
- Head to EDSA toward Pasay City then turn left at Ayala Avenue toward Mckinley Road, then turn right at 15th ave. and merged to Old Lawton Avenue.
- After 1/2 km, turn left at Upper Mckinley Road until you reached C-5 Road.
Then at C-5 Road turn left and you can see Ridgewood Towers at the right side.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
The only thing that we kinda not like : is the smell of the linens .We are sensitive with smell ,it
The only thing that we kinda not like : is the smell of the linens .We are sensitive with smell ,it could have been more better for “ Fresh Linen ,smell, just clean smell, no perfume? It smelled like Japanese perfume. ?
Otherwise it was an enjoyable stay, walking distance to Grand Venice MCKinley Mall.
Close to SM Aura and not that far with Market , Market.
Nice, clean, but very small, condo in a good location near 2 big malls and many restaurants. Lots of
Nice, clean, but very small, condo in a good location near 2 big malls and many restaurants. Lots of cooking equipment but very small space to cook, Very comfortable and very nice condo staff as well.
Had the best time while I'm staying at the place. Clean and the ambiance is really good. Desi is
Had the best time while I'm staying at the place. Clean and the ambiance is really good. Desi is very friendly and accommodating. Easy access to the establishment esp in Venice Canal. Room rate is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to friends. Thank you :)
Me and my family had a wonderful time there, thank you Desi for all your help even before we got
Me and my family had a wonderful time there, thank you Desi for all your help even before we got there. It was the first time i used a condo instead of the hotels and i cant believe how much more relaxing it was thank you thank you thank you, see you next time.
I recommend that you leave some phone numbers for fast food delivery. Unfortunately there were no
I recommend that you leave some phone numbers for fast food delivery. Unfortunately there were no phone numbers at the reception.
In addition, host phone number was is needed just in case of something is needed. I was left when the key was given and did not hear anything at all from the host even when i checked out. Location was too far from all locations but managed to use taxis and jeepneys.
Room was clean but had problem with shower drain always.
We really enjoyed our stay, the Place was nice and cute. With a very minor things that could be fix
We really enjoyed our stay, the Place was nice and cute. With a very minor things that could be fix our overall stay was very satisfactory. The host was very prompt and helpful. Her caretaker was very helpful and punctual. I talked to her caretaker a few things that can be improved. Overall it was a good experience and would highly recommend it and even come back and stay again in the near future. Thanks Desi for a wonderful stay. Keep up he good work.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: USD 10 per stay Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)