|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
LIKE A FINE HOTEL. 8 MINS WALK AWAY FROM Taipei 101. 2 MINS WALK AWAY FROM LINJIANG NIGHT MARKET!
**NOTE: Security deposit of $150 USD (or equivalent) will be needed when checking in. It'll be returned when checking out AND the loft has been returned in its original condition.**
***** AMAZING AMENITIES *****
* 42" LCD TV with high-def cable channels & DVD Player
* Internet with Wi-Fi
* Beautiful 2-seater transforms into sofa bed
* Kitchenette including a stove and microwave oven
* Hair Dryer, electric kettle, Brita filter
* Gorgeous view of Taipei 101 along with high-rise mountain view
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full Futon at 151cm x 191cm
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full mattresses (sofa beds) at 151cm x 191cm
*** MAJOR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (ON FOOT) ***
* 2 min. walk from TongHua Night Market or LingJiang Night Market
* 8 min. walk from NEW Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT Station
* 10 min. walk from Taipei 101 & DinTaiFung (B1 of 101)
* 10 min. walk from TWTC & TICC & Grand Hyatt
* 12min. walk from night clubs/lounge bars: Marquee, Spark, Myst
* 15 min. walk from VieShow Cinemas, Mitsukoshi Dept. Store, Eslite Bookstore
********* FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD *********
Taipei is known to be one big 7-Eleven (open 24/7)! Our neighborhood proves this point absolutely valid, with the following stores & shops right downstairs!
* Delicious local cuisines (Beef noodles, Braised pork on rice, fried chicken steak, etc.) at the local night market
* Numerous convenience stores such as 7-Eleven or Family Mart!
* TGI Friday's
Nightly rates are for 2 people. Additional guests after 2 are charged at $18/night.
NOTE: As responsible citizens to Earth, please avoid using disposable items by bringing your own toothbrushes, combs, brushes and shavers.
Finally, please tell us a little about yourself, the party you are traveling with, and the purpose of your trip. Thanks a lot and looking forward to hosting you.
** Swimming pool is open from May 15 to October 15
House Rules: Since this loft is newly renovated, please treat like your own and with the utmost care! This building is strictly managed, so respect the neighbors and keep the noise level at a minimum.
* absolutely no smoking indoors; please use the balcony
* no pets, parties/illegal activities
Lastly, please turn off all electronic items, lights and the air-conditioner (AC) when leaving the apartment. Excessive use of electricity will be deducted from your security deposit.
A perfect location in Taipei. A few minutes walk to 2 different MRT lines. Quiet building close to Family Mart and 7 for water and snacks. The unit was very clean with plenty of storage space. The steps up to the loft are steep and you need to be careful going up and down. Rachel met to us to hand over the keys on time and check in and out was simple and efficient. The futon in the loft was comfortable, there is not enough ceiling height to stand up so you have to crawl in. The pull out couch in the living room had bars that dug into your back. We bought 2 pieces of foam from a store and that made it more comfortable. Overall a great place to stay in Taipei if you want to be able to walk to 101, Sun Yat Sen, or City Hall and quickly access MRT or cab to other parts of the city.