|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
Your ideal home, away from home, in sub-urban Subang Jaya, Malaysia!
The nearby hotels like Empire, Dorsett and Holiday Villa grant you a nice room. We provide you a full-furnished home for about the same price!
Our home-away-from home is a 4-bedroom link house, fully-furnished, well-appointed, and able to comfortably accommodate 10 persons. Each of the 4 bedrooms can take in 2 adults, and we have additional single mattresses for 2 more adults.
The living room decor has a Balinese theme, decked with contemporary and teak furniture and the walls adorned with beautiful oil paintings. This, together with the well manicured greens and palms' foliage on the outside, have been the preferred venues for many class gatherings, and get-togethers.
Facilities in the home include WiFI, air-conditioning for living, dining, and all 4 bedrooms, central hot water system for two bathrooms, high pressure in-coming water supply, refrigerator, cooking and ASTRO cable television.
There is adequate car parking for 3 cars. WiFi is available for free. This is a guarded community in a safe neighbourhood.
-Sunway Medical Center and Subang Jaya Medical Center, both well known regionally.
-5* Hotels and Accommodation (Empire Hotel, Dorsett Regency and Holiday Villa)
We do not allow burning of joss sticks inside the house. The incense from the joss sticks has discoloured the walls in the recent past. Similarly, sticking decorations on the walls with cellophane or loy-tape will damage the paint once they are remove.
In addition, fire-crackers is prohibited too as the paper debris flies into the adjacent neighbours' houses. There is a cleaning charge of RM100 if we have to pick up such debris for you yah!
If we are privileged to host you and your friends in our home, this home-away-from home is one experience which will be out of the ordinary, whilst not necessarily extraordinary, but certainly one that will bring forth fond memories of living in sub-urban Malaysia!
House Rules: Dear Guests,
1. This being a quiet neighborhood, we would like our guests to maintain such prevailing peace and harmony. We do not expect unrestrained, liquor drinking, as in like a party. Your co-operation is much appreciated!
2. Garbage bags are provided for your use and we would like to have all garbage and dinner leftovers be placed in such bags, and then to leave them in the bin outside the main gate prior to your checking-out.
3. Kitchen utensils (eg. plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans) are provided for your use. If you use them, do wash up and clean up after using them.
4. We do not allow any loytape stickers on the wall. Similarly, we do not allow the burning of joss sticks within the home too! The stickers and marks from joysticks have left unsightly marks on the walls in the past!
5. We collect a refundable cash deposit of 1 site's stay upon check-in. This same deposit will be refunded cash upon check-out.
6. Whilst we do not allow fire-crackers, confetti and poppers, but if such is done in the Homestay, the clean-up fee is RM100.
In conclusion, we wish to highlight that the hallmark of our Homestay is its cleanliness, and we appreciate your helping us maintain such a high degree of cleanliness.
Thank you very much!
We were looking for a place to celebrate our daughter's first birthday. After much searching we found FK's place. Everything was as pictured and Raquel (FK's helper) was on hand for a smooth check-in and check-out. A really nice place to stay.
Host are very friendly and kindness.
Convenient, happy to stay in ss19.
Family all are feel happy and statisfy.