|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come and experience tropical living within the city at Sea Residences.
Floor area: 28.50 sqm w/ balcony.
1 bedroom with sliding door
1 toilet and bath with shower glass enclosure.
Unit is fully-furnished with the following:
- Rate quoted is a nett price (All inclusive). No HIDDEN charges. No additional cost..
- Scan copy of Passport is required once the reservation is confirmed.
- Deposit of Php 5,000 ($120.00) is require upon arrival and refundable in full amount upon departure provided there is no missing or damage item inside the unit.
We can accommodate your time of arrival/departure if requested in advanced.
Additional 500 PHP will be charge if the guest will arrive and depart after 18:00HRS(Philippine Time)
Unit does not comes with Parking.
House Rules: * No Smoking inside the unit
* No Pets is Allowed
* Once the booking is confirmed, a scan copy of passport is required for security purposes and a copy of tenancy agreement between the guest and the unit owner will be send to guest.
*No hanging of clothes in balcony - strict compliance and penalties applied
* P+-- ---- ---- security deposit required for short-term stay. For long-term, we require 1 month advance and security deposit equivalent to one month rent.
*Only Registered Tenant Allowed to Stay ,NO Visitors Sleepover,Visitors will log in to the Security Guard as per condo policy
The place is clean, safe and the description is very accurate. Great location, very cozy and homey. Walking distance to Mall of Asia. The host, Ms Maria promptly communicated with me from the moment I inquire, booked our stay, until we left the place. Perfect for short and long stay. Will definitely book again and recommend to my friends. Thanks for making our stay superb and convenient.
Very nice clean and cozy apartment that has everything you would need for your stay. Only 10 minute walk to MOA. They made my check in and check out very smooth and accommodated my travel plans. All linens and towels were dry cleaned as they were still in the package when we got there. Will stay again when visiting Manila.