|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Modern one bedroom apartment just opposite Melbourne's iconic Etihad Stadium & Southern Cross Station. Perch on above 30+ floors with stunning views right on your balcony and bedroom!
This modern apartment is set in the best location to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Uninterrupted stunning views to west of CBD, Docklands and Southern Cross Station. The apartment is filled with abundance of natural light. Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and a Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Centre and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just opposite the Southern Cross Station which the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Beautiful view and sunset view to the Docklands and Victoria Harbour.
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed. Linens and towels are provided.
- Blinds on all windows.
- Unlimited Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet. Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- 25m indoor Swimming Pool and Sauna.
Interaction with Guests
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
Early/Late Check In/Out?
I know how travelling is like. If there is a need for early/late check in/out. Please contact me with your request and I will try my best to accommodate you to your schedule.
Getting to the apartment is easy. Just take the Skybus from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station. The building is just opposite the Southern Cross Station.
The Etihad Stadium, the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex and Docklands are all within walking distance.
The tram is just at your doorstep or the free City Circle Tram is just 3 minutes stroll away.
Southern Cross Station - 50m.
Etihad Stadium - 400m.
Free City Circle Tram (La Trobe Steet) - 280m
Free City Circle Tram (Flinder Street) - 700m
Flagstaff Gardens - 500m
Crown Casino - 650m
Victoria Harbour / Harbourtown - 1 km
Melbourne Aquarium - 1 km.
Queen Victoria Market - 1 km.
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - 1 km
Melbourne Central - 1.2 km
State Library - 1.3 km
Chinatown - 1.3 km
South Wharf DFO - 1.6 km
Flinder Street Station - 1.8 km
Federation Square - 1.85 km
Need Visitor's Information/Maps?
Melbourne Visitor Booth (Bourke Street Mall) - 1.4 km
Melbourne Visitor Centre (Fed Square) - 1.85 km
Note: There are some tourist information at Travellers Aid in Southern Cross Station near the Waiting Room (opp Hungry Jacks). Not far from the Skybus Ticketing Counter.
Other Things to Note
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station which is directly across the road!
A refundable security deposit of $200 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.
House Rules: NOTE : A refundable security deposit of $200 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly NO SMOKING.
- Strictly NO PARTYING. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.
Daniel was a super host and gave us a great overview of the apartment. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
We met Daniel and learned everything we needed to know, the condo was spotless We walked to great restaurants nearby and we walked or used mass transit to get where we needed, no car necessary. No dryer, but everything else was really great five stars.
Found this stay overall enjoyable . There was a hiccup when we arrived at airport. I contacted Daniel re where to get keys and he said "did you not download travel pack I sent ?" . I had downloaded something he sent with rules of apartment. After explaining this and my being older and not completely computer savvy he sent on my phone to download . That was useless due to my phone data. After all toing and froing he sent details needed. I did not find travel mob very user friendly at all.
The apartment is great . Across road from where bus gets in . Walk everywhere or free trams in city pass front. Views of a night beautiful. Everything in unit good clean etc . The lift can be time consuming at peak hour (a lot of coming and going )
All in all value for money and Daniel when we met him most helpful.
You would do not much better value for money wise in the city.
Ideal location - immaculate apartment that has everything you might possibly need during your stay. We enjoyed the place, more than the experience, though.
Unfortunately, the cleaner threw out our entire bag of well-marked prescription medications, which we left behind in our rush to get to the airport for our early morning flight. We notified Daniel as soon as we discovered what had happened, and he immediately got in touch with his cleaner and tried to rectify the situation.
There was NO possible way that the clear plastic bag of pill bottles could have been misconstrued as "rubbish". The cleaner made a huge mistake in not consulting with the property manager of the property, before discarding them - thus putting the manager in an awkward situation and my husband's life at great risk (his heart medication needs to be taken daily).
Adding insult to injury, we were told that it was completely our fault - we disagree. We made a mistake in leaving it behind; however, the cleaner chose to compound our error by his/her irresponsible action. The apology did not suffice. No monetary compensation, to replace these drugs, was offered. The situation was not handled professionally, responsibly, or respectfully. Only stay here, if you have nothing to lose.
We will likely not use travelmob or HomeAway in the future - we definitely will explore other options, when we travel and want to stay in apartments, rather than hotels, in cities.
Nice apartment, in a good location with great views.
Daniel was thorough and great to communicate details with.
Thanks heaps for the stay.
Extremely well placed beautiful apartment, very well appointed, fantastic views, host is very well organised, he sent us photos and direction in detail and met us and explained everything and at the conclusion of our stay promptly refunded the deposit.