|Space||753 sq. ft.|
So close to the ocean you can almost touch it from the window, this beach apartment and panoramic sea view provide the perfect environment for relaxation and inspiration.
The apartment is located just 2 minutes by walk from the Estoril - Cascais Boardwalk / Beach with great restaurants and bars; 4 minutes by walk from the train and bus station with direct connection to Lisbon City Center, 3 minutes walk to the nearest grocery shop.
Here you can do some running or surfing just before hitting the road every morning.
The flat is in a private building in a very quiet neighborhood with a Panoramic Ocean and Cascais Bay View.
With easy parking at the entrance of the building, this penthouse apartment is just 27 minutes by train to Lisbon, 5 minutes drive from the motorway A5 that accesses Lisbon, 12 minutes drive to historical village of Sintra and 9 min drive to the world renowned Surf & Kitesurf beach "Guincho".
LUXURY DESIGN APARTMENT
The penthouse apartment was totally re-decorated, furnished, painted and improved by a renown interior designer and architect. From custom doors, the sound of music in the shower to 3 different tones of ceiling lights, this contemporary and Feng Shui designed apartment is unique of its kind in Portugal.
Here is a list of what you will have: Gigantic Italian Design lounge-sofa, LED Digital TV, USB/HDMI connection for movie watching, wall and ceiling Sound System all around the house, iPod/ iPhone doc station with Bluetooth, super fast FREE WIFI INTERNET connection, Dinning table and chairs, Queen Size bed, digital stove and oven, and most importantly and often missing in other properties - FREE AIR CONDITIONING for those Hot Days!
Amenities, extra info:
- Very large living room with Ocean Front view
- Natural Light the whole day, from sunrise to sunset
- Large LED TV with HDMI/ USB Connection
- FREE WIFI with ultra-fast internet
- Large Lounge-Sofa
- Wall and ceiling surround sound system in all rooms and ceilings
- iPod/ iPhone doc station with Bluetooth
- Dinning table and chairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Totally FREE use of air conditioning (often missing in other properties or guests have to pay extra for it)
- King Size Bed
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven, Coffee Machine, and cooking stove.
- FREE use of washing machine.
- Spacious and easy parking right in front of the building
- FREE PARKING.
- Perfect place to Explore Lisbon and Cascais.
- Walking distance to everything Cascais and Estoril have best to offer!
- Beach / Boardwalk (From Estoril to Cascais)
- Restaurants (Typical Fish Restaurants at the Beach)
- Estoril Palacio - Set where James Bond Movies were inspired and filmed in the 60's (So close you can see it from the window)
- Estoril Gardens (10 minutes walk away)
- Estoril Casino and Entertainment shows (10 minutes walk away)
- 8 different Golf Course (Oitavos, Quinta da Marinha, Beloura, etc..). The closest is less than a mile away.
- Equestrian (Quinta da Marinha)
- Romantic Horse Ride by the Beach (From November to April)
- Cycling (Several Tracks - Map provided)
- Tennis (Estoril Open)
- Surf (Protected Zone of Praia do Guincho or on the beach right in front of the apartment)
- KiteSurf (I highly recommend the "SB Kiteboarding School" if you want to give it a try)
- Shopping (Downtown Estoril, Cascais Villa Shopping Centre and many other boutiques)
- 12 minutes from Sintra by car or bus (Visit its Palaces, Gardens and much more)
- 20 minutes from Belem by train (Visit Historical Belem and its cultural monuments)
- 27 minutes from Central Lisbon by train
- Casino Estoril Shows and Entertainment
- Bars & Nightclubs Beach (ex: Tamariz - Top 3 Club in the country)
Be ready to live Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais and Estoril like locals do. Come and discover by yourself :)
House Rules: - Check in: 2 p.m. /14h
- Check out: 11 am / 11h
- Possible early Check-in / late Check-out for 40 Euros extra paid upon arrival.
- No smoking inside the apartment - Strict policy
- No overnight guests from people not mentioned on the @@@@@ reservation.
- No pets
You will notice I did not include any cleaning fee in my rate. The reason is because I believe all my guest are self-conscious and will take care of the place as if it was theirs by washing their dishes and keeping the place in order. I do not expect you to scrub the shower floor or vacuum, but simply to keep the place neat and nice.
While it has never happened to date, a cleaning fee of 50 euros will be charged in case the apartment requires cleaning beyond normal.