|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Nestled along the coast of Mactan Island in Cebu, Philippines, the newly-renovated four bedroom Ouano Beach House is perfect for a family getaway. Enjoy the privacy of a home with the facilities of a beach resort as you swim in your own private pool or take a dip at the beach right up front. Cook your own delectable meals in our well-equipped kitchen, have fun with various water sports activities or simply lounge around and read a book. These are just some of the things you can enjoy when staying at the Beach House.
Our check-in time is 2PM while check-out is 11AM.
House Rules: 1.All guests must register upon arrival
2.Check-out time is at 11AM
3. Maximum total guests (including visitors) = 15 (subject to extra charges)
4.Ensure that children are accompanied by an adult when in the swimming pool.
5. No smoking in the guestrooms (Php 2,000 penalty)
6. No eating in the guestrooms
7. Please turn off the air-conditioning unit when no one is in the room
8.Place all soiled towels in the basket provided
9.The following are not permitted:
d.Illegal substances / drugs
g.Prostitution / solicitation
h.Any illegal activity
i.Durian and Marang fruits
10. Please clean up after yourself
11. Please dispose of your garbage properly
12. No loud music or karaoke after midnight
13. Do not move indoor furniture outdoors and vice versa
14. Loss or damage of property shall be charged accordingly.
Everything is just perfect! We didnt want to leave that beautiful place. We are all blown away how beautiful the place is. Specially the outdoor area. What you see in pictures is what you get or even much better. We love the idea that we are not far from other establishments yet we feel the exclusivity and privacy of the place. The resort next door makes us think that its noisy but its not. In fact it is very quite at night. We just love the pool. Most of us swam day and night. The place is just so safe with security guards checking everything at night. Hosts wife paid us a visit the second day making sure everything is fine. She is such a nice lady. Ian, juvie and the 2 guards(forgot their names) were all very helpfull in everything we need. Thank you guys! You are all awesome. Would love to come back soon in this beautiful home.