Hotel facilities but pay less!
Built on top of the 4 storey Island Plaza mall, which locates centrally between Batu Ferringghi beach and Georgetown.
- 15-minute drive to Batu Feringghi Beach and to Georgetown.
- 5 minute drive to Gurney Drive.
-10-minute drive to Gurney Plaza,
- 5 minute drive to Straits Quay.
- 40 minute drive to Penang International Airport.
- walking distance to Japanese restaurant, Coffee Bean and Cold Storage, hawker food.
- Bus stop/Taxi stands just right in front of Island Plaza.
- Superb sea view from 118 Family Home.
- 1 Bedrooms with 2 Queens bed
- 1 twin sofa bed and 1 single bed
- 3 air conditional in the Wen'sCozy 118 Family Home.
- Full kitchens, Pool, Jacuzzi, 24hour security.
- Full set of kitchen utensil.
- microwave and refrigerator, hood and induction hob.
- washing machine and dryer, but only eligible to use for tenants stay 4 nights or more.
- One 32" LED TV and DVD player.
- Provide 24hr water heater, towel baths, hand towel, and towel mat, hair dryer, shampoo and shower gel.
- Parking at minimal charge.
House Rules: 1.Strictly Non smoking
2. For short term tenants,Collect damage deposit RM100 when check in, and it is refundable during check out if there is no damage
3.Washing machine and dryer is only eligible to use for tenants who stay 4 nights and above. If there is needed, please discuss with owner for the charge when arrive.
4.Parking rate; if there is any
My apartment do not have any parking Lot attach. However, the parking rate is very minimum charge as below:
a)car park in front of coffee bean is RM0.40 per half hour, you need to show parking coupon in the car.
b)parking surrounding Island Plaza is RM2-2.50 per daily.
C)Parking in the lower ground floor of ISLAND PLAZA is RM1 per hour, after 5pm is RM2 per entry until the second day morning.
Others things to note:
For weekly or monthly tenants:
Electricity exceeded RM200 for a full month rental, the excess will be on tenant cost (deduct from security deposit). Tenant less than a month will be calculated on pro-rated basis.
Housekeeping & changing liners is complimentary once per 2 week. Additional cleaning & changing of liners can be arranged with additional cost.
Note: Penang public holidays and school holidays are subject to surcharge. Please check with owner on the rate correspondingly.
Owner has been helpful throughout the entire trip as she has given plenty of advice to us. The unit is clean and almost all basic things needed are there for you.
Host is very nice person. We have a good weekend at their clean homestay. We highly recommend to friends.
It was a good experience, very nice place to stay.
Room are new, clean and tidy. Location is great too. Nothing fancy but serves all my purposes. Everything are as shown on pictures unlike some which show some old photos. Ms Low and her husband are friendly. Would definitely recommend my family or friends if they're coming to Penang!!
Friendly host, great accommodation, the house is clean and value for money....me and my friends enjoyed the stay a lot :D
It's a brand new, nice & clean studio. Comfortable stay with 3 kids along. Would stay again next time.