|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Our Korean traditional house is newly decorated. We are proud of the tranquility and comfortable atmosphere of our guesthouse. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and neat.
The house has its own beauty and convenience each season, especially the sunshine that keeps the house bright, and luxurious doors which will make the rooms warm during the winter. We are ready to welcome our guests at our guesthouse.
We have three rooms and two bathrooms and a kitchen, cozy living yard in the house.
- You're renting a whole house
- We recommend 5 or less as a ideal number of guests to stay(since it's three rooms)
WiFi is Free,
Mini oven and electronic tea pot, refrigerator are installed in the yard.
We provide towels, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, hair dryer.
### How to get to house ###
1) Incheon Airport
Air-Limousine Bus 6011
Tickets about 10,000~14,000krw
Credit Cards and Cash are accepted.
Get on : 12A at the airport.
Get off : Anguk Subway Station
From Incheon Airport to Anguk Subway Station :1 hour, From Anguk Subway Station to Todaki: 10 min walk
2) Gimpo Airport
City Bus 601
Cash About 1,150krw
Get on: Gimpo Airport
Get off: Changdeokgung Palace
From Gimpo Airport to Changdeokgung Palace : More than 1 hour, From Changdeokgung Palace to Todaki : 10 min walk
2. Airport Call Van / Airport Taxi
1) Airport Call Van / Taxi
Incheon Airport Call Van / Taxi
Gimpo Airport Taxi
Please show the address of Todaki Guesthouse to the Taxi driver :
Incheon Airport (Cash) : a group of 4 or 6 : 85,000 krw
Gimpo Airport (Cash) : a group of 4 or 6 : 45,000 krw
House Rules: 1. Please take off your shoes
2. Waste Recycle is mandatory. Food waste have to be separated.
3. No fire (Smoke, Candle etc...)in the building for your own safety
4. No Smoking at all time
5. No Noise or party during the night. Please kindly be note that this is residential area where people have their daily life.
6. Please use our house as if it is your friend's or your own home. Please keep them clean and tidy.
7. No Pet
This was a great pick at a great location. Hadoo was also a most welcoming host.
It was a treat to stay at Todaki house.
Me and 5 friends of mine had a great stay in this place. Having a open space to share breakfast and catching up made us feel even closer. The place is clean and neatly organized.