About the property
- Condo700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 700 sqft Interior + Lanai, 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
This villa provides sweeping views of Kaanapali Beach all the way to famous Black Rock along with panoramic views of the beautiful Maui Mountains. In fact, there are gorgeous views from every room in this villa! Whether you are lying in your king sized plush bed, relaxing on the comfortable couch, or cooking in the gourmet kitchen, the ocean views are breathtaking. Modern furnishings and plush pressed linens on the king size heavenly bed will have you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Villa HKH-714 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:27 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 05/27/2018 - 06/03/2018: From $311/nt (regularly $339) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 5 nights 06/03/2018 - 06/08/2018: From $328/nt (regularly $339)
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great January Getaway
My wife and I have been coming to Maui for 10 years and have frequently stayed at Honua Kai. This was our first time in this unit. It was very nicely equipped and the partial ocean view gave nice sunsets during this time of the year. KBM made late checkin a breeze. Overall only good things to say about the vacation (although the false alarm missile threat was very disturbing).
Would not stay here again
Let me begin by saying we are well-traveled have been to Maui more than 20 times . We were Really disappointed by this hotel – the unit we stayed in wasn’t clean to our standards. Mold in the shower, toilet ran constantly, sofa felt dirty and tattered, kitchen cabinets need good wipe down. The hallway smelled of trash entire time we were here to the point that you would hold your breath when walking by the trash room. The gym was pathetic, very small, little equipment, broken mirror, hot and there was blood on my gym towel. For the amount of units in this hotel I cannot believe this gym was meant to service everyone. On the positive, the new store in the building was very nice and had a lot of merchandise . We have stayed at the Hyatt, Marriott, and Westin on this side of the island and this hotel does not measure up . When I called to request a two hour extension for our check out, I was quickly told no. I mentioned the broken toilet to the woman at the management company and she asked if they could come in to fix it I told her I would prefer they come once we check out . I had cash and all my jewelry sitting out and wasn’t comfortable with anyone in the unit when I wasn’t there~ When I returned from the pool, there was a gift bag on the kitchen sink . The intention was nice but the idea of them coming in the unit unannounced with all my valuables out did not sit well with me~ no in room safe we could locate to lock these things up! We won’t travel this way again.
Aloha we are so happy you had a great vacation in Maui! As a reminder to future guests, Honua Kai is not a hotel - it is a condo resort, which means each unit is privately owned. The sofabed was just replaced in this unit and all the finishes are in perfect condition. Christmas week is the busiest week in Hawaii, so you need to get to the gym early, and since another guest is checking in the day of your checkout during Christmas late checkouts are not available unless you request when you make the reservation.
Honua Kai is the #1 rated condo resort in Maui, for those looking for a large residence this is the place! However if you are a hotel traveler who does not need the size, convenience, and features of a luxury condominium we recommend the Hyatt on Kaanapali Beach.
We had an amazing time, would be back any time.
The unit has everething we need and more. We loved this place, and would totaly recomend it.
We will use KBM again for sure
From searching for accommodation, booking, check in, and check out, the entire process with KBM was a pleasure and very smooth.
Ronit and other customer management staff were always accessible and available if needed.
We loved the little touches such as a box of chocolates on arrival.
Highly recommend KBM to anybody and we will definitely use them again on our next Hawaii vacation.
KBM was GREAT!
This unit at the Honua Kai Resort on the 7th floor was wonderful! Check in went very smoothly and the KBM staff were very helpful throughout our stay! We even received free vehicle during our stay! We can't wait to come back! Mahalo!
We looked into booking rooms at some hotel type resorts but really wanted a room with a kitchen because who wants to eat restaurant food for two weeks? This place was the best of both worlds... easily as nice as the other high end lux resorts, plus a kitchen which we used for every breakfast and about half our dinners. Used the communal bbq outside one night as well- everything easy and convenient, and you can't beat dinner with an ocean view on the patio. Visiting in March had an advantage: Whales. Literally every morning with breakfast / coffee we watched whales playing on the "lahaina roads" from our patio. Great walking trail behind the hotel on the beach, easy beach access / pool access, and the staff of the resort was great. John was nice and helpful, all in all, totally great experience.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-079-011-4304-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00
Depending on the time of year
From $194 - $499 a night
Plus Tax & Cleaning($150)