|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
our place is ideal for couple but also suitable for a family or up to 5 adults looking to explore the best of rich historical cultural past and its dynamic present at this center of Seoul city and you can look at mountains from room on the highest floor.
I love Jong-ro for many reasons, but especially there are a lot of different places that you can visit just by walking around, JONGRO is basically a long avenue that stretches all the way from the City Hall to Dongdaemun the avenue is devided into 6 main sections, which are called jongro 1ga, 2ga, 3ga, 4ga, 5ga, and 6ga. From any of these jongro's sections, you can easily walk to Cheonggye creek and if you're in jongro 5ga, you can walk to Daehak-ro within 30 minutes, and if you're in jongro3ga, you can walk to Insadong and from there, you can walk up to Samcheongdong,Gyeongbok palace, Gwanghwamun as well. All of these other places have very interesting shops and restaurants and art galleries and theatres as well
Famous Sight-seeing can be reached easily from Emilybnb
5 mins walk to # 3,5 MTR station, airport bus stop
- two bedrooms, one bathroom, and kitchen with everything you need :
- FREE fast wireless Internet / LCD TV
Table and lounge chair, an audio system
- Easy kitchen with equipment - Washing machine, Refrigerator, toaster, Electric kettle more
- Heating / air-conditioning to be controlled to your convenience
- All linens, bath towels and hair dryer
BUS---Take KAL Limousine Bus to Gyeongbok palace (better choice)
My apartment is only 4 minutes away from Airport bus stop
-50mins from Incheon International Airport by Limousine Bus
TRAIN-----Take train to Gyeongbokgung(#3line) or Gwanghwamun station(5 line)
My apartment is only 5 minutes away from MTR station
Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact us any time with questions about the apartment, travel planning, or sightseeing ideas for your next trip to Seoul.
House Rules: Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Korea.
Please turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
Please take off your shoes when you enter.
NO SMOKING inside the apartment.
Value for Money:
Loft3 is a right choice for my family of 5. The apartment is perfect for 2 adult and 3 children which normally need 2 standard connecting rooms if staying in any hotel. For obvious reason this is a more economical option but there is no short change in term of quality.
Loft3 which is located at 36 Saemunan-ro 3-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, nearest MTR station are Gwanghwamun as shown in the attached map, is strategically well located and is surrounded with all the tourist attractions and shopping center namely:
1. By Foot: Gyeongbokgung Palace & Secret Garden / Bukchon Hanok Village / Kids Museum/Insadong / Seoul Citizens Hall
2. By MTR: Myeong Dong Shopping, Street Food and Dinner, Myeongdong Cathedral, Hongdae, Deoksugung Palace, Namsan Tower and Noryangjin Fish Market / Mapo Fish Market [Mapo / Noryangjin Station]
Around Loft3, there are many restaurants;
1. Italian Resturant - Michelin Award
2. Korean Food - Ginseng Chicken
3. BBQ Duck & Pork, Korean Porridge, Bibimbap, DeliFrance, Coffee Cafe and many more
4. Within the Building, there is authentic Korean Cuisine, Korean Fried Chicken, Cafe, Convenient 24hour Shop.
5. There is a super market 8 mins walk away
The apartment is a keyless unit and all you need is to access by pin number. It is very well maintained and furnished with all the necessary basic household electrical appliances. Wifi to keep you connected and Sport Channel for all BPL soccer maniac.
It would be good if there someone to tidy the room for those who stay for more than 3 days.
1. Steve could converse very well in English, hence there is no communication breakdown
2. Very helpful gentleman, very prompt in attending to our countless queries, recommendation for restaurants and making advance arrangement for my family skiing lesson and to and fro airport transportation
3. Very thoughtful makeshift tour guide, he volunteered himself to bring us around as those city tour package could not fulfill our requirement. Steve make it happen for my family in a one day tour to cover Nami Island, Petite France and Gangchon Rail Park.In addition bringing us to a very popular BBQ Chicken Lunch after the bike ride.
nice host , good location, could find small shop and restaurant at the Floor B1,
unfortunately slippery tiles in the bathroom.
Very nice apartment, a lot of useful stores in the area, dry cleaner almost next door (B2 at the exit of the elevator in the building in front of the GS25), lot of restaurants, 24h convenience store on first level. Steve is fantastic, he answered all my questions within minutes. The view is spectacular for sunsets. Only drawback, it was not perfectly clean, not disgusting at all but some dust on the shelves, window with grease spots, sticky counter... The bathroom was super clear however. But I would not hesitate to go back.
Very good location. Easy access to subway train and surrounded by 24hrs convenience shop and cafe.
Taxi driver hardly knows the place ..need to inform them on the nearest landmarks.