|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Spacious 2-bedrooms apartment directly opposite Melbourne's iconic Etihad Stadium & Southern Cross Station. Beautiful views right on your large balcony!
Positioned high overlooking to the west of CBD, this modern corner apartment boasts uninterrupted 270 degrees of stunning views towards Southern Cross Station and Victoria Harbour. The spacious apartment is filled with abundance of natural light. Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and a Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Centre and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just opposite the Southern Cross Station where the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
- Beautiful view and sunset view to the Docklands and Victoria Harbour.
- 2 bedrooms with a queen-sized bed. Linens and towels are provided.
- Blinds/curtains on all windows.
- Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet. Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washer and Dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Sauna.
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Interaction with Guests
Please provide your
(1) Arrival Flight details,
(2) Arrival time and
(3) Departure time
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne. This will allow me to plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
Check-in after 6pm may attracts a fees. Please enquire within.
Early/Late Check In/Out?
I know how travelling is like. If there is a need for early/late check in/out. Please contact me with your request and I will try my best to accommodate you to your schedule.
Getting to the apartment is easy. Just take the Skybus from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station. The building is just opposite the Southern Cross Station.
The Etihad Stadium, the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex and Docklands are all within walking distance.
The tram is just at your doorstep or the free City Circle Tram is just 3 minutes stroll away.
Southern Cross Station - 50m.
Etihad Stadium - 400m.
Free City Circle Tram (La Trobe Steet) - 280m
Free City Circle Tram (Flinder Street) - 700m
Flagstaff Gardens - 500m
Crown Casino - 600m
Victoria Harbour / Harbourtown - 1 km
Melbourne Aquarium - 1 km.
Queen Victoria Market - 1 km.
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - 1 km
Melbourne Central - 1.2 km
State Library - 1.3 km
Chinatown - 1.3 km
South Wharf DFO - 1.6 km
Flinder Street Station - 1.8 km
Federation Square - 1.85 km
Need Visitor's Information/Maps?
Melbourne Visitor Booth (Bourke Street Mall) - 1.4 km
Melbourne Visitor Centre (Fed Square) - 1.85 km
Note: There are some tourist information at Travellers Aid in Southern Cross Station near the Waiting Room (opp Hungry Jacks). Not far from the Skybus Ticketing Counter.
Other Things to Note
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station which is directly across the road!
House Rules: NOTE : A refundable security deposit of $400 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly NO SMOKING.
- Strictly NO PARTYING. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.
The apartment is clean and bright. The owner is friendly . All 6 of us like the apartment which is quiet and looks new. The location is excellent and also close to all amenities
Loved our stay. The location was perfect for getting around easily. THe gym and pool were well used also. The only downside was a broken blind in the main bedroom
We booked Daniel's 2 bedroom apartment for a city holiday with my visiting parents. Aside from its superb central location, fantastic view, the apartment was very clean, smelled fresh, decorated tastefully and had all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Daniel definitely had his guests' welfare in mind when he prepared his place. It was very quick and easy to communicate with the hosts and they were always ready to help. Thank you Daniel and Simon for making our first Travelmob experience a fantastic one. Till next time!