|Space||7,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Let's just go ahead and admit it... the French have a few things pretty much figured out: food, art, techno music, and vacations! With a month off every year, they get lots and lots of practice. It's no wonder then that Mont Vista Chateaux is the epitome of vacation home perfection. Think of it as a modern interpretation of a French Chateaux, right in the heart of the Rockies. This home is a bit of a show off though...With 8 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths, 2 gourmet kitchens, pool table, movie room with 65" flatscreen TV, and 8 person hot tub, it's practically mocking other homes in the area. It's even got a great location, just 5 blocks from downtown, with expansive mountain views throughout the house and a stop for the free shuttle downtown only 150 yds away. Everything in this house, from the Wolf range to the exposed wood beam architecture seems to have been designed to inspire envy.
Why stay with InvitedHome?
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 9 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year.
Need help planning your trip? Speak with one of our experienced vacation consultants who can help you find the best home to fit your group’s travel needs.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
Our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff.
Other property managers or private homeowners may not be available if you encounter an issue during your stay. But with InvitedHome, you can relax knowing help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day. Visit InvitedHome.com to learn more.
Thank you so much for letting us use your home. It was more beautiful than we anticipated and we had an amazing time! We had an awesome stay. Thanks again!
Worked fine for our family. Only complaint is that I think they could afford a new BBQ grille
Property location was perfect. House was huge. A few little things bothered me like no spices, no sugar, dishwashers worked 50 percent of the time, no easy way to get out of the driveway, can't purchase a movie on cable, certain appliances didn't work not a killer but just little annoying things like warming oven and vent above the stove and one of 2 coffee machines just didn't want to brew coffee. Besides that the house and the service of invited home were A1. It's the little things that they can improve on like soap in the bathrooms or odds and ends. We rent properties all over the world and usually a cup of coffee is standard operating procedure and a rack full of empty spices jars is still a strikingly odd thing to look at. How much is a bottle of cinnamon anyway? Oh and a random car parked in the garage seemed inappropriate as well.
We did have a great time!
Hosted a family reunion with 16 adukts and 3 kids. Overall we were very impressed with the accommodations. The view from the house is incredible and the furnishings are top rate. The location is ideal - close to town yet lots of privacy. Enjoyed the kitchen and the open layout that allowed people to be together during meals & prep. The downstairs is also nice for family gathering when the kids were asleep.
The bedroom with the bunk beds is a converted office so no closet or bathroom but the Master bedroom, on the same floor, is very large with a large bathroom & closet so the people occupying this room shared with the Master suite. Note that the bunk beds did not seem very sturdy if the kids were bigger - ours were 5 & 3 years old and was ok.
Need to add screens - some were missing.
1. Beautiful property with open floor plan, large windows and comfortable furniture.
2. Very responsive and professional property management company.
3. Gorgeous kitchen with large Wolf range with double oven.
4. Two kitchen sinks and dishwashers in kitchen.
5. Adequate supply of linens and towels.
6. Beautiful master suite.
7. Great bathrooms in every room except the main level office/bedroom.
8. Great pool table and hot tub
- Dishes - Lots of dinner plates. The bad news is that the top 3 dinner plates were clean, underneath them were about 10 - 15 plates that were dirty!!! Not dishwasher-didn't-get-it-all-clean kind of dirty but we-just-scrapped-them-and-didn't-rinse or bother to wash them dirty. There was dried food all over the plates.
- Cooking utensils were of low quality and had partially broken spatulas and tongs, we don't understand why there is this great big kitchen with only basic utensils.
- Basic cooking supplies were not provided; cooking oil, flour, sugar, salt, pepper, etc., etc. They did have a spice rack but all of the spice jars were used and empty.
- Pots and pans were of poor/low quality, similar to the utensils. There was only one skillet and it was 10", have fun making pancakes or eggs for 15-25 people on that.
- Kitchen faucets need to be replaced. If you bend the extension at the right angle it will spray water all over you.
- Balcony, there were two actually and a patio but one of the balconies had nothing to sit on. The other balcony had one table with four chairs and a loveseat rocker. The patio area had another table near the hot tub with four chairs...this house is advertised to accommodate 25 people comfortably.
- Garage apartment - It did have the very very basics like towels, linens and a few plates and cups. It had one small set of silverware and....that's it, no microwave, no toaster, no coffee maker, etc.. When you turn on the cold water, it is hot for about 2 - 3 minutes before turning cold.
- Cleaning crew - The management company was kind enough to allow us to check out at noon but as we were packing up, the cleaning crew showed up at 11:30. While they did acknowledge the noon checkout they sat in their van in the driveway and stared at us, making for an awkward departure. We checked the property's website and verified it was not rented for a few more days, so where is the rush?
- Parking - This is a rental home that accommodates 25 but only parking for 4 vehicles; it is strange to expe
I recently rented the Mont Vista Chateau with 20 friends for a college reunion/whitewater rafting trip. I chose this house because of it was one of the largest house rentals in Breckenridge, it was very close to Main St., and it had a wide variety of desirable amenities.
Overall, the house exceeded our expectations. The size of the house was perfect for 20 people, the views of the mountain were unbelievable, and the location was fabulous. I highly recommend this property!
The home was very beautiful and was perfect for our intimate celebration consisting of 16 adults and 1 child. A few things to note: the stairs are all wood and are very slippery, I recommend indoor slippers or socks with grips and always holding on to the railing! Bring binoculars to enjoy the gorgeous views surrounding this home and watch out for wildlife (we saw a fox every day and it seemed as if people had been feeding it). There is only one iron in the home so be prepared to share! The home's kitchen is the best part - it boasts two dishwashers, two double basin sinks, two ovens and ranges, the biggest sub zero fridge/freezer I have ever seen and plenty of dinnerware, cutlery and similar. The apartment over the garage also had its own kitchen, living space and bedroom/bathroom which was perfect for the two adults and one child to have their own separate space if needed. I did not find a teapot, but found other methods of making tea for the group. The rental company was quick to answer any questions I had and when we identified a deficiency, they promptly called me back to let me know it was already on their radar. They even suggested activities, shopping, etc. which saved me time from searching the web! The winter storm Zephyr was closing in on the area when we were leaving and I received a pleasant call from the actual owner informing us about road conditions, tunnel closures etc. which was great otherwise we may have gotten stuck! I highly recommend this property to large groups that are physically able to go up and down stairs (home has 3 levels).
Thank you for making our trip memorable!