Unbeatable Location on Umeanyar Beach & BEST View in North Bali
Mr J. Thomas
- english, french, german
About Mr J. Thomas
German / French family. As enthusiastic travellers we have stayed in many villa vacation rentals over the years. Now we finally found the perfect location for our own dream villa.
Mr J. Thomas purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Mr J. Thomas chose Seririt
The House is huge and very special. It significantly differs from other vacation rentals in the area. We have more than 700 sq metres of living space, double or triple the size of most Villas. The location is unbeatable: set on a small cliff close to the beach and not surrounded by other Villas or buildings you will get unblocked 270° panoramic views, not only of the Beach and the deep blue ocean, but also of the so called green zone of the Village with magnificant rice paddies, temples and vine yards. From all of our 4 bedrooms you will have great ocean views. All bedrooms are with ACs, Fans and en-suite bathrooms. The 2 master bedrooms have an additional 30 sq metre private balcony or terrace. For guests with small children we offer an additional kids room which can be accessed from either of two parents bedrooms. Child seat, Stokke High-chair, toys, baby phone, baby cot etc. are also available of course.
What makes this Villa unique
Due the unique location of the Villa you are not disturbed from bypassing Beach goers and you will enjoy total privacy in your pool or while having dinner on your panorama terrace. Yet, you have quick access to the Beach to enjoy the fine black Lava sand of Lovina Bay and go for a swim.The Villa is surrounded by a lush tropical garden developed into multiple levels. There are two Bale´s (Pavillons) built into the cliff, one is located on sunrise side and one on sunset side; both are offering a perfect place for relaxation while listening to the ocean waves.The north of the island is very different to the south with its hustle and bustle. Depending on the traffic, especially around the airport, it can take over three hours to cross the island and get to the villa. But once out of Denpasar it is a beautiful drive through sculptured rice paddies, plantations and rain forest. There are many opportunities for a stop on the way, for example to visit the botanical garden in Bedugul, check out famous temples or taste the excellent Bali coffee.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Max guests:10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
North Bali Paradise
I Love this property. The views and the building are amazing. It’s probably one of my favorite places I have ever rented (we travel a lot). The pool is huge and the house is a great layout. Did I mention the views are awesome.
There were 5 staff - cook, house keeper, couple gardeners and a security person at night. The staff is very nice and accommodating, the cook is very nice but food is average. It’s cheaper to go out but convenient to have food made at the villa as it’s about 20 min to Lovina for more “tourist” oriented restaurants. We had a scooter so not a big deal.
Another criticism, would be the gardening and stuff seemed to be pretty weak for having 2 gardeners. But I think that they need someone to tell them what to do and it would be more of an issue for the owners and their beautiful house than renters.
On the flip side the big trees where shedding leaves constantly and they fought tirelessly. They must have picked up leaves 5 times a day. It was much appreciated.
Last negative is the towels and stuff are a bit cheap and rough. Seems prissy as I right it but think cheap hotel or old hotel pool towels.
All that being said they are minor compare to the bang for your buck with place. Oh and it has 200 degree killer views and no neighbors. I would highly recommend the villa and will stay again if in Bali.
If you like the Kuta party and surf this is not your place. If you like a super cool peaceful north side beautiful house with great hangout areas and (last time) amazing views this is your place.
Best Stay Ever!
This was the most impressive stay we have ever had. The property is as good or better than the pictures. We will absolutely be back. The home beautiful. The pool phenomenal.
The location and views are great. This is the quieter part of Bali, still you can visit the mountains, waterfalls and incredible snorkeling.
Ariani is a great cook and is very conscientious about using your money when shopping for your meals.
If this is available book it.
Peaceful and stunning
Loved it from the second we arrived to the moment we waved goodbye. Beautiful views.
This what 5 stars is made for.
Exceptional in every way, house, staff, grounds...
You won’t be disappointed.
Just go. You'll thank me.
Everything at this rental exceeded expectations. The photos don't do the site justice. The staff were professional and highly competent. We loved every minute.
Since this was my first trip to the South Pacific, here's a list of things I wish I had known before I went:
1. Mr. Thomas, the owner, is exceptionally competent, organized, and timely. Emails are returned within hours. He even helped arrange a birthday cake for my son on the day of our arrival. Thank you.
2. The cook is very frugal with your money. She will purchase only what you request. Ask her if you need extra snacks or fruit at the house. She can also teach you how to make coffee. Bring your own Nespresso coffee capsules if you'd rather not have Balinese coffee in a French press. The capsules are expensive and difficult to obtain on the island. There is a Nespresso machine. Unless otherwise arranged, the cook arrives around 8 am and departs after dinner is cleaned up. Beer can be delivered cold within minutes by phone call. The cook can help with this. Wine is expensive and imported from Australia.
3. Massages can be arranged easily at the house. Going rate is about 150,000 IDR per hour. :) You might want to consider it.
4. As this is near the jungle, there are bugs, small snakes, and spiders. The house staff is happy to help with anything you don't want to deal with. Blessedly, there were relatively few mosquitos. We had an occasional ant bite, but really we suffered very little.
5. The security guard stays the night near the car port. He checks the property every hour or so. If you are interested, there is a flying fox (fruit bat) that roosts at night in the car port. So very cool.
6. It's a long drive from the airport to the house (around 4 hours), but once you are there, everything is within a 60 minute reach. The area is authentic and rural. We snorkeled off of Menjangan Island and saw coral reefs to rival "Finding Nemo". We mountain biked around the West Bali National Park (strenuous but rewarding). We went on the Mayong Cultural Walk of the Rice Paddies with Putu and Ria (What's App +62 823 4071-9179). Highly recommended. We saw and swam the Aling Aling waterfalls. Spectacular!
7. "Bali Belly", or traveler's stomach bug, is a real thing. Don't drink anything with ice in it outside of the villa. Of course drink only bottled water.
We loved our stay here. It was affordable, comfortable, and relaxing. We hope to return.
Villa Banyan was extraordinary! The booking process was simple, and the owner was great at answering any questions we had in great detail. The staff was phenomenal and extremely attentive. I would highly recommend this villa if you are looking for a beautiful location away from all of the hustle and bustle of the city. It was perfect for our two families.
The property is set 30 meters above sea level on a small cliff, just 270m from the beach. The location offers you a 'million dollar' view with a background of deep blue ocean, green rice paddies and vineyards stretching out in front of the cliff right up to the coastline. Being without direct neighbors the villa is ideal for an ultimate relaxation experience. In contrast to some of the beachfront locations you will benefit from the proximity of the beach without the potential of hawkers, touts, or occasional weekend overcrowding spoiling the party. With its amenities and unique panorama you will find it hard to tear yourself away from the villa and the huge infinity pool. If you do manage, however, there are plenty of things to see and do. Many attractions are quite close to the villa, while for others you may need a half or whole day off your time. Our helpdesk person will gladly assist you in planning and booking tours, and our driver will bring you there safely.
Here are just a few ideas of activities you may want to pursue (in alphabetical order):
Bali Barat National Park
Balinese cooking classes
Banjar Hot Springs
Buddhist monastery Brahma Vihara Arama
Handara Golf & Country Club
Hiking, biking or scooter driving
Menjangan Island (Deer Island)
Monkey Temple (Pulaki temple)
Private gamelan & dance concert in the villa
Seririt Night Market
Waterfalls (Blahmantung, Git Git, Munduk, Sing Sing)