|Space||736 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 30 nights|
This luxury condo is the perfect place for a couple visiting SF South Bay Area.
This luxury condo is the perfect place for a couple or a business traveler visiting San Francisco South Bay Area. It is located in the heart of San Jose's upscale shopping, dining and entertainment neighborhood. Everything is within walking distance. The condo is equipped with the latest appliances, kitchenware, and solid WiFi internet services.
Below is a brief description:
- Fully furnished luxury condo in SANTANA ROW.
- Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to highways.
- Open floor plan studio and 1.0 full bath.
- Full kitchen, dinning area and living room.
- 1 gated private parking space (public parking spaces also available.
- Free internet, standard cable TV (except on demand), garbage, water, electricity, and gas included.
- In unit washer and dryer.
- Central heating and air
My wife and I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, it's easy to contact us.
(Click the CALENDAR TAB below to check for availability.)
Easy Access to Adjacent Cities: The condominium is conveniently located in San Jose, in Northern California. Short distance away to Campbell, Fremont, Gilroy, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Saratoga, Stanford, and Sunnyvale, . Any travelers who have meetings or friends in the area will find staying in the Santana Row Condo very convenient.
The luxury studio is close to all the major high technology companies including AMD, Applied Materials, Apple, Epson, Facebook, IBM, Intel, Nvidia, Samsung, Sony, Synaptics, and Google Shuttle Bus near by.
Day time getaways include Berkeley, Carmel, Monterey, Napa, Oakland, Redwood City, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Sonoma, and Yosemite.
Floriane from Berlin, Germany commented about her stay during September 2014
The condo is in a very central space very close to Santana Row. You have your own parking space: if you ever tried to find a parking space in the public garages in Santana Row you will appreciate that a lot.
The condo has everything you need - including a washing machine and a dryer. Everything was super clean and I felt very much at home. I will come again!
Ginger and Justin, were wonderful it was a last minute booking, ( and when I say last minute, I mean last minute less than 24 hours) they accommodated me and made me feel right at home, my entire stay!!
The property, was what was described in the listing, it's conveniently located in ( not near or around Santana Row) but in, out your door and to the streets of Santana Row!
I was there for 4 months, and could not have been happier, and will use them again on my next trip back to San Jose. I could not say or write enough nice things about Ginger and Justin that would do them or the property justice. Other then I will be booking with them often!!!
This was our second visit to Santana Row. Having been very pleased with our first visit in 2014, we had no hesitation in booking with Ginger again.
The apartment is as described and is perfectly situated, within walking distance of shops, restaurants and bars. With easy access to the freeways.
Because we stay for 14 nights, we would have appreciated more TV channels. When you have been out and about all day, sometimes it is nice to sit down and watch TV.
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would recommend.
I have fully enjoyed and relax at this property.
and more , Agent took perfect support for me , even after I left this stay.
Condo is in a great location and is very well presented. Ginger takes the time to take you through the apartment when you arrive and is very helpful and accommodating.
My only negative comments are:
The bed is too soft and my wife was always complaining of moving into the centre
Cable TV is very limited with almost no sport. Need to provide more channels
We constantly had a noise from above in the night which sounded like someone moving furniture. This was not a major problem just a bit annoying.
Overall could not fault the service provided by Ginger and would stay again, just need a firmer bed.
This is a fantastic place to stay. Extremely convenient location. Close to Norman Mineta Airport, close to 280 and 880. All the conveniences for comfort have been thought of - including a tub of ice cream for my enjoyment!
Hosts are incredibly helpful and amenable to any request I had. I will definitely be staying here again.
This luxury flat is located in the most desirable area in Silicon Valley, Santana Row. 'The Row' is an upscale residential, shopping, dining, and entertainment complex in San Jose, California. Everything is within walking distance. There is no need to drive.
Santana Row, with ready access to shops and restaurants within walking distance. The area has become a magnet for both locals and out-of-towners. Santana Row is the place to stay in San Jose with it's European charm.
Open Floor Plan describes the elimination of barriers such as walls and doors that traditionally separated distinct functional areas, such as bedroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room. The only rooms have doors are laundry, bathroom and closet at this particular condo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May June 2017
May 1 2017 - Jun 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$199|
|Refundable Security Dep||$199|
30 days cancellation policy
5% processing for all cancellation
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the condo.
- Lost key $50 charge.
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge.
- The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
- No late night gathering / party over 6 people after quiet hours
- Keep windows closed at all times
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.