|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Discounts and seasonal specials may be available - call Evolve at 877 818-1013 for more info!
Please go to youtube and search "JohnsFarmDrone+Music1" to view aerial footage of the property!
Mount Snow Farm is a secluded haven nestled in the Green Mountains near Whitingham, Vermont. This rustic, 120-acre former dairy farm is situated atop a mountain with a view of the Harriman Reservoir in Wilmington, just across the valley. Logging trails on the property make it ideal for a variety of fun outdoor activities year-round!
This spacious 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house is the perfect setting for your next family retreat! You’ll love having campfires in the outdoor fire pit on the property, ideal for visiting with family or friends or making s’mores. This beautiful, rustic home is reminiscent of days past, evident from the charming décor that has been collected over a number of years. Gorgeous deep wood paneling lines the interior walls, further adding to the home’s farmhouse feel. For your comfort, this residence has been extremely well maintained and updated, offering all the amenitis you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. The inviting living room, which features an entertainment system and cozy fireplace, will serve as the perfect place to warm up during Vermont’s chilly winter evenings. For your convenience, the home also includes a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, cable TV, wireless internet access, and a washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
The surrounding area of Whitingham offers much to travelers who seek both adventure and relaxation. Mount Snow Grand Summit Resort is reachable in a short, 30-minute drive from the property, offering 588 skiable acres in the winter, most of which double as mountain biking terrain in the summer. This resort also boasts a beautiful 18-hole golf course. The Deerfield Valley Sportsman Club is great for hunting enthusiasts, and is only 10 minutes away from the home. Fishing and boating on the nearby Harriman Reservoir iare also extremely popular summer activities. Enjoy winery tours and tastings, as well as delicious local eateries in town. Reserve this expansive, secluded property for your next mountain getaway today, and have a trip that will be unique and remembered for years to come!
Key Residence Features:
- Rustic farmhouse with modern updates located on 120 private acres
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, cable TV, wireless internet access, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more
- Homeowner can arrange rentals with snowmobiles, atv's, horses, etc (or you can bring your own)
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Pullout Couch in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets considered with prior owner approval
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is a cat in the house that can be removed upon request (includes a deep clean before arrival)
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
My group definitely enjoyed our stay. It was a lot cozier than we expected. We'll have to come back when the weather is warmer so we can take advantage of all the beautiful land.