Don’t hesitate to make this vacation rental home your new favorite destination in Prescott, Arizona! This 3-bedroom + sleeping alcove, 3-bathroom home accommodates up to 10 guests and boasts mountain views from both viewing decks. Spend your days hiking, golfing, or fishing with family and friends before a visit to downtown - just 2.5 miles from this home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Sleeping Alcove: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Couch (Not Pullout)
Experience the best of central Arizona when you stay at this spacious home located in a quiet, wooded Prescott neighborhood. Featured in this home’s 3,400 square feet of living space are 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 living areas with flat-screen cable TVs, and 2 furnished viewing decks.
In the main living area, you’ll be welcomed by a trendy adobe-style gas-burning fireplace. Have a seat on one of the plush couches and watch a new show on the flat-screen cable TV for a carefree afternoon.
When you’re feeling hungry, make your way into one of the fully equipped kitchens to cook up a new southwestern dish. Don’t forget to utilize the gas grill out on one of the decks for a home-cooked barbecue feast!
With 2 indoor dining tables, a breakfast bar, and outdoor picnic tables, you won’t be short of choices of where to share your meals with family and friends!
Everyone is sure to find his or her ideal sleeping arrangement in one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms - 2 of which provide access to the viewing decks.
Three full bathrooms make it easy for each traveler to freshen up for the next day’s adventure with ease. Two of them offer a shower/tub combo, and the third features a built-in tub with a walk-in shower.
Plan visits to downtown Prescott - just a 5 minute drive away - where you’ll find a variety of family-friendly restaurants, boutique shops, and historical buildings to tour.
Golfers will be able to boost their putting skills at Capital Canyon Club - a short 12-minute drive from this home. Non-golfers will enjoy the retailers at Prescott Shopping Center adjacent to the course.
Take a scenic 20-minute drive to Lynx Lake to spend the day fishing, boating, or hiking around the shoreline with family and friends.
When you’re looking for nightlife, don’t miss out on the historical Whiskey Row known for its local bars and live entertainment - only 3 miles north of this property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 furnished viewing decks, free WiFi, gas-burning fireplace, wet bar, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Peaceful Prescott location - Situated 2.5 miles south of downtown with shops, museums, restaurants, 10 minutes away from Capital Canyon Club, 4 miles from Prescott Conference Center and other local attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~105 miles away) | Prescott Municipal Airport, Ernest A. Love Field - 6500 Mac Curdy Dr, Prescott, AZ 86301, (~10.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Weekly and monthly rates available
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in