|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
3 Bedroom, 2 Full baths Townhouse with pool 3 minutes walk to beach.
This 3 bedroom all air conditioned townhouse is ready for your vacation/retreat, just unpack and unwind.
The kitchen is fully stocked with all amenities, dining table for 6 Radio/CD/MP3/DVD/USB player, washer and dryer, hot water, cable, plasma TV's in all bedrooms and living room, WiFi, gas grill. Sheets and towels will be changed every other day and house cleaned for stays of 4 or more days. The house also has a safe for your valuables, armed security guards patrol the neighborhood and parking. The house is very private and secluded by a high wall; tall tropical foliage add to the privacy. House is close to supermarkets and downtown Sosua with its great night life. 3 minute walk to semi-private playa laguna beach, 5 minute drive to the bustling public Sosua beach with all types of beach activities and 10 minute drive to Cabarete beach, with its night life and kite surfing. The house is perfect for families, singles, and groups looking to experience the best the Dominican north coast has to offer. Free wi-fi and calls to the USA. You can pay using PayPal or credit card. We can for airport pick-up and drop-off. A prepaid cell phone to use during your stay is included. I have very few rules and guests are welcome, just take physical care of the house inside and out. There is also a 7 passenger Ford Explorer suv for rent for an additional $40 per day.
I'm an accountant from New York who loves all about the DR.
JOSE VARGAS purchased this townhome in 2014
I would like to share my piece of paradise with all that are interested. The house was completely renovated and fully furnished in June 2014.
It is close to all. Located between Sosua and Cabarete, 3 minutes walk to semi private Laguna beach, 5 minute drive to central Sosua with its great night life and public beach, 10 minute drive to Cabarete with its restaurants, clubs and kite surfing, 15 minute drive to Monkey Jungle and zip lining.
I'll first start by saying that this townhouse is a good value for the money. You're not going to find many 3 bedroom/2 bath properties for the price. Additionally, it's only about a 5 min car ride to the city. Eladio was great help during my say and assisted with any questions or needs I had.
- Nice size townhouse with a great semi-private patio. I often enjoyed a drink while listening to my music on the patio.
- Good A/C in all the bedrooms with ceiling fans. Even though the main living area didn't have an A/C, the dual ceiling fans were more than adequate.
- Good internet. This is not the norm in the DR. I've been to the DR many times and this was the best internet service I've encountered.
- Hot water with good water pressure.
- Comfortable beds
- Cable didn't work on the TV in the main living area.
- I enjoy cooking my own meals; however, I found the cookware old and needing to be replaced.
- I found the main living area sofa and love seat worn and questionable. I never felt comfortable sitting on it without covering with a blanket.
- The pool appeared clean and but needs daily maintenance to remove debris as it's surrounded by trees.
Apartment was great with a private beach only shared with apartment next door. Located not to far from the beach and nightlife areas in Sosua. Gated area so nobody can get in and out without the key. Beds were comfy and full bathroom both upstairs and downstairs for convience of a group of people getting ready to hit the scene. Will definitely stay here again
The house is close to a nice beach ant itself is in good order. Stayed there for 3 days, very secure area.
Security deposit returned very promptly. Recommended.
It was amazing vacations. The house was not so good - water pressure problems, non clean up services. The most awfull was the condition of the pool - it was absolutely green. DO NOT BELIEVE FOTOS. I am sure you ll left after 1 day as i did from there
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
Guests are welcome.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.