|Space||968 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
A lovely house privately used by the family for summer holidays. Situated near Afytos in Chalkidiki, one of the most attractive holiday destinations in Greece. Built in a private property of 4 acres together with 2 more similar houses, under pine trees. Very quiet surroundings, easily accessible from the main national road.
12 minutes walk from Afytos (Athytos), a very picturesque traditionally built village. 8 minutes walk from Kallithea with vibrant day and night life for young and not so young people. All services can be found within a few minutes walk (supermarket, pharmacy, taxi, bus-stop, tourist agency, newsstand, bookshop, bars, restaurants, tavernas, bakery, car- bicycle- motorbike rentals, etc.
The house is built on ground level offering the wonderful sense of proximity to nature and being carefree during your vacation. Designed by well known local architect it offers a very positive feeling. Under the shadow of the pine trees you will rarely feel the need to use the Air Conditioning. All the equipment, utensils and amenities used by the family will be found in the property, free for your use. Housekeeping is provided at no extra cost once a week, change of bed linens included. Most of the surrounding area of the house is free for your use, shared with the residents of the two other houses on the property. All this private area is secured by wall and fence. The gate is remote controlled.
You can organize excursions or day-trips either by yourselves or through a local agent to visit important archaeological or historical sites in the area or further away. A day-long cruise around the holy Mount Athos is a must and easily achieved. It is recommended to have a car available for your daytrips. This will enable you to visit numerous places. For example some distances in kms: Thessaloniki - 84, Airport - 73, Sani resort and Marina - 17, Pella - 140, Vergina - 180, Dion - 190, Mount Olympus - 197, etc.
And last but not least you can choose from many nice beaches either near the house or with short time drive to swim and enjoy the crystal clean blue-green waters of the local beaches and the sunny days of your holidays.
Une maison très bien équipée dans un grand parc très calme pour passer un séjour très agréable et ressourçant. La description de la maison sur le site est conforme. A proximité un des plus beaux villages de la presqu'ile de Cassandra et les différents commerces.
Surtout nous voulons souligner, un accueil vraiment très sympathique.
If you want to explore the nearby or the not so far away surrounding area you must consider:
1. 17 kms. Visit Sani Resort. A complete touristic village with marvelous surroundings, Restaurants, Tavernas, Bars, Marina, Tennis Courts, Open Theater and much more.
2. 80 kms (round trip). Take a scenic route and travel around the first Peninsula (finger) of Chalkidiki (Kassandra). Visit numerous beaches with crystal green waters, enjoy your lunch or dinner in local tavernas, walk around and enjoy one of the most beautiful places in Greece.
3. 170 kms (round trip). Take a similar scenic route and travel around the second Peninsula (finger) of Chalkidiki (Sithonia). Not so crowded as Kassandra with breathtaking vistas combining sea and mountains. All shades of green from dark green of fir trees, to glowing green of pine trees, to turquoise sparkling water of the beautiful beaches with the golden sand. Swim in numerous beaches (Vourvourou, Armenistis, Kriaritsi, Kalamitsi, Toroni, Tristinika, etc) with crystal green waters, and sip your drink enjoying colorful sunsets. Visit Porto Karras Resort with the Marina, Golf Course, Restaurtants and Casino.
4. 67 kms. Drive to Ormos Panagias (transl: Virgin Mary Bay) and take the cruise around the Holy Mountain of Athos (Agion Oros). You will see the holy place and all the splendid Monasteries with their great Byzantine Heritage. Remember: This is a special place with its own rules of administration and privileges. Visit to the Holy mountain is permitted only to men with special entry permit. Women are strictly forbidden to place their foot on the third Peninsula of Chalkidiki and taking this cruise is the closest a lady can be near Agion Oros.
5. 83 kms. Thessaloniki. Visit this great multicultural and cosmopolitan city, the second largest of Greece. A city where Christians, Jews and Muslims lived and prospered peacefully in the past. In the far past when the city was founded, was named after the sister of the Great Alexander, King of Makedonia. The city is so beautifully situated along the further shore of Thermaikos Bay. Nowadays the life is vibrant, the market is excellent, the shops offer everything. You can stroll around and everything around you switches from the past to the present to the future...Hundreds of churches, Byzantine and Ottoman Walls, majestic Towers, ancient markets, elegant shops, vivid promenade, nice people and much much more. A great experience.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay