|Space||810 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Nice Views of the Meadow and Ski Lifts - Across Street From Lifts
About your Accommodations
Sunny and bright, this one bedroom condo is a wonderful home base for your next mountain vacation. This is a perfect choice for a small family or a couple—the bedroom is furnished with one queen, and the living room has a sofa sleeper for extra guests or children. The dining room has been set up with seating for four next to large, picturesque windows with views of Red Cliffs, Vista, and Thimble Peak.
About the Property
Sun Meadows is situated at the heart of the action, set between the Village Plaza chair lifts and Kirkwood Meadow. Four separate buildings comprise the Sun Meadows complex, each housing a variety of individually owned residences. Sun Meadows One is home to Expedition:Kirkwood and Cornice Grill; Sun Meadows Two provides spectacular views of Red Cliffs and the meadow; and Sun Meadows Three and Four are a stone’s throw from the Cornice Express and Solitude chair lifts.
The Village Plaza is directly across the street from this complex, putting you in convenient proximity to all the resort has to offer. Dining, shopping, and equipment rental services are all just steps away. The Cornice Grill, featuring pub food and a full bar (seasonal), is located within your complex, giving you yet another option for an easy meal out or an après ski cocktail. A resort shuttle stops in front of the complex, making the trip to the Timber Creek base a breeze.
* Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms - towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided
* Kitchen: dining table seating for 3, bar seating for 3, dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker, basic pots and pans, dishes and silverware
* No Recreation Center Access
* Parking: 1 underground parking space
* This property is not pet friendly
* Located across from the main lift area
* Easy access to the meadow for cross country skiing
Things To Do
* Skiing and Snowboarding
* Cross Country Skiing
* Zipline Tours
* Boating, swimming and fishing