About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
This sprawling private home with 16’ ceilings, colorful walls, and charming colonial decor is the perfect backdrop for your Yucatán getaway. Cook a meal for your group’s fiesta in the talavera tile-filled kitchen, or have our concierge book a visit from our private chef.
Bedrooms boast hotel-quality mattresses and linens, and bathrooms are stocked with luxury amenities. The grand living room with opulent red leather sofa is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. WiFi, flat screen TVs, and cable keep you connected.
Cool off in the ground-floor pool, or relax in the lounging and dining areas; take some cocktails and ceviche up to the second floor terrace and balconies; and when night falls, climb the spiral staircase up to the third floor rooftop to watch the stars come out.
Casa Merida is your home in Santiago, an exclusive neighborhood in downtown Mérida within walking distance of many parks, plazas, historic boulevards, restaurants, and museums. Explore the city on foot, or rent a car to visit beaches and Mayan sites.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
9. An additional refundable pet deposit of $300 USD will be collected at the time of booking.
10. This home is currently for sale and there is a chance that a real estate agent will want to show the house to prospective buyers during your stay. We will provide at least 24 hours notice and ask that the house be tidy during the showing
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
WELCOME HOME! We’re Remixto, a new way to experience Mexico. We create unique, immersive travel experiences that celebrate the diversity of Mexican life: the vibrant global energy of CDMX, the colonial and Mayan history of the Yucatán peninsula, the stunning beauty of the Gulf Coast and Riviera Maya. We believe real-world travel experiences shouldn’t have to skimp on luxuries. That’s why our one-of-kind vacation rental homes come with world-class amenities and personalized travel services that allow you escape, indulge, and explore the rich culture and history of the place we love to call home.
What makes this House unique
When you stay in a Remixto home, you get to experience history. We handpick every home for its unique, colonial charm and stock it with modern, first-rate amenities and handcrafted, local comforts. With the privacy that comes with every one of our colonial homes and our 24/7, customizable concierge services, you can truly relax and live just like you’re at home—except better. Want to immerse yourself in local culture? Whether you’re looking to wander through cobblestone streets and colonial buildings, indulge in authentic late-night street food, check out weekend flea markets, relax on the beach, or all of the above, our team of experts can help you discover the hidden gems of Mérida’s historic neighborhoods.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Fell in love with Merida!
Best experience ever in this beautiful home. Perfect location in Merida and comfortable in every way. The spaces are large and bathrooms amazing! Jonathan and Irving provided us with the best service ever. Immediate responses to our texts for help with getting an uber to planning a night out in Merida and car rental suggestions. This city was magical during the holidays and this property was stunning. Perfect getaway with our family for the holidays. We are already planning our next visit!
Nos alojamos en esta casa en Mérida, súper amplia, es una casa antigua, muy cómoda, bien ubicada y lo mejor es el la parte trasera con una alberca hermosa en donde los niños juegan y se divierten muchísimo.
El único detalle fueron los moscos había muchísimos y no era muy agradable, ojalá puedan fumigar para poder disfrutar más la casa.
Great place great service BUT
The house is fabulous. It is hacienda Yucatán style and the bedrooms have mini-splits. The reason I gave them 4 stars is that the electricity went out twice during our stay and we had to sleep without air conditioning and get ready for our early morning flight in the dark. However, the remixto team is fabulous and very responsive. Jonathan is a very good communicator and very profesional. I would stay there again for sure (as long as electrical problem is fixed).
The house was nice
there is noice from a shop closed to the property even on Sunday
Wonderful house, wonderful service
We stayed here for 3 night in the summer and it was fabulous. The house is amazing and the service was fantastic.
We had an issue with the air and it was fixed immediately. We used the babysitting service and had a night on the town. The Centro is a quick walk as is Paseo Montejo.
I will come back to Merida and I will absolutely stay here!
The house is beautifully decorated and it has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. We specially enjoyed the patio and the pool.
It was nice to go around the city and taking some of the tours around Merida to come back to a nice, clean, beautiful house with a cool and refreshing pool.
We cooked out, vegged out, relaxed by the pool, it was wonderful!
We had an issue with the water pump the day we arrived but Remixto's team took charge and fixed it the same day (and it was a Saturday).
Overall a wonderful experience. So much that we are planning to come back and bring more friends!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in. 2. At check in, you will be required to sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request. 3. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest. 4. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in. 5. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request. 6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.