|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Feel in paradise in the moment you enter into the Villa, crosswinds are unbelievable. Las Vistas de Rio Mar, only steps away from the beach. Here you can enjoy the soft Caribbean breeze right from your balcony. From the Villa you can relax and enjoy the enchanting sound of waves crashing and the unbelievable sunsets. You will be astonished with its breathtaking view of the ocean, palm fringed beach and serene coastline. This is the perfect place for a quiet and relaxing vacation or even for the adventurous and exciting trip you are planning to create.
Master - Queen bed-2 guests
2nd room - bunk bed - queen/twin (3 guests)
3rd room - bunk bed - queen/twin & twin (4 guests)
Family - Futon full for 1/2
Unit has central air conditioner.
Enjoy a modern fully equipped 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms villa. A natural sanctuary surrounded by all the luxury and comforts you might desire. The Villa is newly remodeled for your enjoyment. The property is nestled within the Whyndham Grand Rio Mar luxury resort complex. Golf courses; tennis courts; different restaurants & lounges to choose from; a full service casino and a refreshing spa experience at the Whyndham Grand.
It is just minutes away from the Trump International (PGA Tour) and El Conquistador Golf courses.
Ours is the only resort on the northeast coast, with over 1 mile stretch of golden beach access and 500 acres of on-site recreational fun, including Rio Mar Casino, 2 golf courses, miles of trails, and 10 eclectic restaurants and lounges.
The Ocean Course by Tom & George Fazio
Award-winning golf course designers Tom and George Fazio created our Ocean Course to be equally gorgeous and challenging, with Sand Iguanas and seaside vistas at every tee. The signature 16th hole is considered one of the best in the Caribbean.
The River Course by Greg Norman
PGA legend Greg Norman designed our River Course along the Mameyes. Married with the lay of the land, the island itself dictates the holes. The result is a course for all skill levels, full of native foliage, generous fairways and shallow bunkers.
The Resort though it has golf course, does not have carts for recreational rental purpose. If you wish to rent a golf cart to get around the resort you can call Carlos Golf Cart Rental at 787-410-5385 or 787-251-5385.
The balcony and the view were incredible. Everything was great, very clean. The only complaints were the wifi and the ac. The wifi is pretty slow and the ac only works in half the unit. But overall a great stay!
This place is terrible. The owner is non responsive, everything is super cheap, many of the promised amenities don't work and the price is not worth it. I would avoid
- Non working Air Conditioning for 3 days. Even when "fixed" the living room is still too hot and the AC unit spills water all over the floor. Owner said "no one has complained", but their own guestbook has multiple entries of people complaining about AC and other issues never being fixed
- Internet did not work. Contacted owner, took 3 days to get back, asked me (instead of property managers job) to sit around for 5 hours for cable guy...nope! The internet is cheap over the air wifi, so even if it worked, owner is too cheap for cable wifi, so speeds are less than 3G
- Multiple light bulbs out throughout unit
- Beds are 20+ years old and super uncomfortable
- TV doesn't really work and the 50% of the picture is cut-off
- Garbage disposer didn't work...I had to find the breaker and trip it multiple times for it to work (they should check before making ready)
- Place is too dark at night. Owner just has white bulbs in ceiling fans, which are way too dark and have no coverage. It is almost impossible to cook at night with the given light
- Kitchen is missing items like cookie/baking pans, mixing items, etc...
- Bathrooms are old and dingy - the one tub doesnt hold water for kids baths, the other bathroom has mold and a drain that is falling off. Hot water tank is way too small for 3 bedrooms. Bidet in master looks like it has not been used in years
- Bathrooms only had half rolls of toilet paper with no backup anywhere (owner too cheap again)
It does not include a golf cart or hotel VIP passes, which really makes this not worth it
I contacted owner multiple times and he ignored me. The only positives about the property are its size (though all condos are large), the view from the porch and oversized dining room table.
I would have given it 1 star, but that is reserved only when units are uninhabitable.
A group of 6 adults stayed here 2/25/2016 - 3/5/2016 for a destination wedding. The unit was well equipped and furnished nicely. Each of the 3 bedrooms had a private bath and there was a half bath for visitors. The view was incredible! We really enjoyed morning coffee in the rocking chairs on the balcony. We entertained family members that were staying in other villas in the resort and never felt crowded. There was a beach just for the villa residents, which we also enjoyed.
We had the opportunity to visit other villas throughout the resort since we had so many occupied by family and friends. Hands down, our unit was the best!
We did it all, ziplining, hiking and riding ATVs in El Yunque Rain Forest, Old San Juan, bio-luminescent bay, and snorkeling at Vieques Island. A rental car is recommended.
The property is as described. Its interior is very nicely furnished with all amenities you may need. This is a very large villa with plenty of space and modern facilities. Covered assigned parking spaces are in front of the elevator with gets you directly to your villa 's door. The property is clean and well maintained. The villa has excellent cross ventilation, so you may decide to turn off air conditioning. We noticed that the buildings exterior in Las Vistas clusters is in need of some maintenance. However, the spectacular 180 degrees ocean/golf/mountain views of this villa, plus its nice interior decor and other amenities compensate for any exterior flaws. We stayed during weekdays and found it very quiet and relaxing, hearing mostly the birds singing. We had the private pool and facilities to ourselves as there were no other guests using it. A short drive will take you to beautiful and calm Luquillo beach or to El Yunque National Rainforest. Carmen, the property manager will promptly and efficiently respond your inquiries and Damaris (housekeeper) will be available in case you need something. We had a very pleasant stay and will recommend this property to friends and relatives.
The listing description is very accurate. The property was very clean and very well maintained. Customer services was excellent.
The property has an amazing view of the coast and El Yunque; the beach was great; and challenging and beautiful golf courses.
I recommend this property to anyone who wants to enjoy PR!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Prop Ins $1500||$59|
We are certified providers with the PR Tourism Administration and pay the Room Tax by Law.