|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Premium Condominium with All Large Beds
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed neighborhood behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > KING > 2 DOUBLES > SLEEPER SOFA
This large open floor plan condominium boasts over 2,100 square feet, is tastefully decorated with a Florida flair, and fully furnished with everything you need to call this your home away from home. AND is located in one of the buildings closest to the Pool at the Clubhouse.
All Large Beds Makes this Condo Suitable for Conventioneers and Families alike!
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, we provide:
- On-Site 24 Hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services located at the Club House
- 24 Hour Security Patrol and
- Optional Daily Clean Service. (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)
With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking,
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
Beautiful condo and the few requests we had for maintenance happened quickly. We were there all week and it would have been nice to have a cleaning halfway through the visit. That was really my only complaint.
Clean, spacious home. We couldn't ask for anything better. The location was great. We walked to the pool and attended their weekend pool party. There is a Walgreens around the corner that we casually walked to. Safe gated community. We were very pleased with it.
The condo was everything it was advertised to be. Location was fantastic overlooking the lake. Super clean and comfortable. Very roomy. Publix and a couple restaurants in walking distance. Good location to get to all the parks. Helpful staff in the office. The following notes are not negative at all -- just a few observations. As a longtime VRBO user, I was surprised that there were absolutely no leave-behinds from previous guests. Normally you find coffee filters, possibly a few condiments like ketchup, salt & pepper, or a small container of dishwasher detergent. This condo was treated more like a hotel, with everything cleaned out between guests. They provide exactly what it says in the listing (including two packs of hotel-style coffee packaged in filters, one pod for the dishwasher and one load's worth of laundry detergent, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom), but nothing more -- so be sure to bring all the essentials. There is a dining room, but no furniture in it (in the pictures, there is a green couch in the dining room, but it was in the living room when we were there). The condo is above the bank of air conditioners for the building, so it occasionally is just a little noisy out on the balcony. Still very peaceful overlooking the lake. One big plus: The balcony never got direct sunlight (at least at the time of the year we were there -- April), so it was always cool and comfortable out there.
pretty and grounds are beautiful as well as the house itself. Everything was perfect aside from our 10 o'clock check out we were a couple hours up the road and realized we had left $200 cash in the safe unlocked when we called it took a while for someone to go investigate as they figured out the housekeeper had already left by noon and they said they didn't find anything which I know is a lie it is the last cash I had on me and I'd set it in there before I went to Disney World. I was informed by the management that they would stand by their housekeeper has she had been there for two years with no other complaints . Very sad to think that someone would do that but we enjoyed the home very much beautiful and well-kept ...had my money not been stolen and the management not taking it more seriously . I would've rated it a full five stars ...