Flagstaff, Arizona is your oasis in the Arizona desert region! The mesmerizing terrain makes Flagstaff a fabulous destination for thrill-seeking travelers, while also boasting fine arts, history, and culture. The city is entirely located within the Kaibab National Forest just south of Humphreys Peak and is an 80-minute drive from the southern portion of Grand Canyon National Park.
This wonderful 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo is in a great location near downtown Flagstaff and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding area from private decks both in front and behind the home. A recently upgraded kitchen with new appliances makes cooking a pleasure, and a gas grill on the property lets you prepare some tasty barbecue while enjoying Flagstaff's balmy climate. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including a cozy fireplace and flat screen TV with satellite to keep you entertained during your downtime. The condo also features an on-site washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
The region's mountainous terrain makes for fantastic hiking, and several trails are within an easy walking distance of the condo. The city of Flagstaff offers numerous attractions for active and adventurous travelers such as climbing, dune buggy tours, and cross-country skiing in the winter. Flagstaff Extreme, a unique tree-top adventure obstacle course, is definitely worth checking out. Another highly recommended activity is visiting the Walnut Canyon and Wupatki National Monuments, which offer insight into the area's natural and cultural history. Museums, fine art, and performing art institutions are ideal for visitors seeking a tamer vacation as well. Whichever you prefer, this spectacular condo lets you experience it all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped upgraded kitchen, flat screen TV with satellite, fireplace, and great decks in the front and back of the house that boast incredible views
- Fantastic location near downtown Flagstaff within easy walking distance to hiking in the beautiful mountains!
- Please note this property does have up to 3 flights of stairs
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Pullout Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply