|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Large 5 bedroom, multiple level house. Great for 2 or more families. Walking distance to river, trails. Mountain biking, river floats. Recently remodeled with family fun game room. Pool table and gameing machine available. Good mountain views from living room. Fenced in back yard.
Keywords: large 5 bedroom house
This is a large house with technically, 4 bedrooms. The 5th bed is within the basement game room (pool table, dart board). 3 bedrooms contain queen/double beds. 1 bedroom contains a bunk bed. The 5th bed is a queen in the game room.
- Large house which can accommodate ~10 adults and a couple of kids
- Large backyard
- Directly across the street from a fabulous Mexican restaurant, La Rosa, which I highly recommend, a coffee shop, 3 Goats, which has good coffee, but is SLOW, and a great grocery store
- Kitchen had everything we needed to cook breakfasts
- Cleanliness is the real issue with this house
- While the house initially smelled clean, carpet odors became apparent. I discovered the kitchen floor was pretty dirty when I wiped up water dribbling from my dogs mouth with a paper towel. The towel came up pretty dirty. The carpets have some easily seen stains; a good cleaning would help with them a lot. Carpet replacement would even be better. The BBQ on the deck was filthy and we decided we didn't feel like cleaning it to use it. Several of the towels had stains. I could only find 3 or 4 hand towels and we needed more.
- Body wash provided in the showers, but no hand soap at the sinks. We brought bath gel, but didn't bring hand soap.
- Several window screens were popped out and just lying on the roof or ground.
- There were several light bulbs out. Not a huge deal, but one of those situations where we just asked "why?". Just replace the burnt out bulbs.
- Lack of seating in the game room. Hard to find light switches and power switches. Dart board is a "bring your own darts," which is just weird.
Overall, purchase new towels, and plenty of them for the whole house. Expertly clean or better yet, replace the carpets throughout the house. Hire a professional cleaning company to clean the house after every rental. If you already have one, fire them because they're doing a lousy job. It's really noticeable. Label light switches, so we know what switches turn on what lights (I.e., pool table light is behind the electronic game?). Place hand soap at all of the sinks, including the kitchen sink. Clean the BBQ; it really is pretty gross.
Not happy. Bed unmade. Old food left in fridge. Stove so dirty would not use it. Towels wadded up in laundry room. No screens on some windows and no screen door on downstairs sliding door so could not open it to cool off at night. Light bulbs out and no replacements. Could go on but doubt anyone. Would care.
- super nice house
- we enjoyed the basement with the pool billiards table and the dartboard
- the hot tub was great after hard days of skiing and snowshoeing
- lots of space for people to sleep
- very good location
- nothing negative to say
Rented the house for a 30th birthday celebration. It was amazing! Everything I was expecting and more. We were able to fit all 12 of us adults in the house comfortably. Great location, close to town and in a lovely neighborhood. We'll definitely be back!
This house was perfect for 4 families! Plenty of sleeping space for all + the dog! We loved the pool table & great location. The wii was nice for the kids. Correspondence with owner was lacking. I tried reaching him 2 times with no success but everything went as planned smoothly. Everything was managed through a website.
This was a wonderful place for a large group. Multiple floors to spread out and a nice sized fenced yard. The inside had many nicely designed updates. I would stay here again.
2 miles to Old Mill, 1 block from grocery store and coffee.
Other Activities: Skiing, Snowboarding, Wildlife Viewing, Snowmobiling, Rock climbing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.